Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Gone.  What was it?

Some Reddit ITK saying Ashley's side are furious that the deal hasn't been announced yet as it's as good as done

The king of saying fuck all, is upset that fuck all is being announced? Hmmm.

Gone.  What was it?

Some Reddit ITK saying Ashley's side are furious that the deal hasn't been announced yet as it's as good as done

What difference does it make? It's definitely bullshit.

Gone.  What was it?

Probably wants it announced as he is trying to do some kind of deal to takeover a crippled organisation whilst they are at their lowest ebb.  I imagine he will do something like this in the current climate, probably negotiating to take over a chain that would normally be out of his price range but at present he may be able to afford.

In other news invest in oil. It will never be at this price again.

Gone.  What was it?

Nothing in this thread is bullshit🤪.....unbeleavable perhaps, but you never know 1 in a million might just be correct, and it keeps us happy to imagine what might happen🤔

Gone.  What was it?

:thup:

The idea of Ashley getting pissed at the lack of announcement made me laugh.

Guest reefatoon

Ashley being pissed off is definitely a positive. Have some of that back you big baggy jeaned whopper.

Saw this posted on Reddit.

Apparently the guys said more than that to people in private messages. I’m not sure what it was, but I assume it was positive.

My thinking is that they have already been given the green light by the Premier League, but are waiting to announce the takeover for other reasons.

Saw this posted on Reddit.

Apparently the guys said more than that to people in private messages. I’m not sure what it was, but I assume it was positive.

My thinking is that they have already been given the green light by the Premier League, but are waiting to announce the takeover for other reasons.

Obviously haven't got any cans in.