Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I'm going all in.  My sources (linked in) are suggesting that he worked as a consultant for David Sullivan during the purchase of West Ham United.  During this time I believe (I'm making this bit up) that he gained some contacts with the people within the premier league that perform these tests.

so is it they "are" dragging and its not over or that "have" been dragging and the end is near.....

in this thread it has to be the latter.

whoops got me there, almost made that tweet ambiguous/negative good save!

:lol:

I'm going all in.  My sources (linked in) are suggesting that he worked as a consultant for David Sullivan during the purchase of West Ham United.  During this time I believe (I'm making this bit up) that he gained some contacts with the people within the premier league that perform these tests.

Dont worry about making stuff up, every fucker else is.

Guest The Little Waster

Pif buying bits of Disney etc helps normalise our takeover . Can't be long now

Almiron would be a crowd favorite at Disney Land. Looks like a cartoon character, big smiles 24/7, as well has having the stamina to outrun every little visiting shit.

Its going to happen today.  Just threw some bread out for the resident blackbird and a magpie suddenly lands on my lawn.  It's a new build house and never seen a magpie in garden before.  It's an omen!!!!Get the cans out !!!

Just seen 10 on my walk.  It's definitely on.

Almiron would be a crowd favorite at Disney Land. Looks like a cartoon character, big smiles 24/7, as well has having the stamina to outrun every little visiting shit.

:lol:  A bit left field, but made me laugh.