Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

If the takeover is complete, we need to buy Salah from Liverpool. Maybe he could be our next nr. 9

Yep. Definitely not getting ahead of yourself there.

If this doesn't come off, I'm fucking off into e-hiding given the sheer amount of shit NUFC fans will get on every single online platform going.

Guest neesy111

If the takeover is complete, we need to buy Salah from Liverpool. Maybe he could be our next nr. 9

I like this guys ambition.

If this doesn't come off, I'm f***ing off into e-hiding given the sheer amount of s*** NUFC fans will get on every single online platform going.

This is the positive-optimism thread, so I have the right to be optimist in this thread.

:thup: Wonder if they can throw in VvD and Mane too?

If this doesn't come off, I'm f***ing off into e-hiding given the sheer amount of s*** NUFC fans will get on every single online platform going.

This is the positive-optimism thread, so I have the right to be optimist in this thread.

Lets not getting ahead of ourselves here, ok 

Unintentionally the funniest post I've read in a long while :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Is there any tangible link other than the fact that he's been associated with a massive takeover of an English club once before?

Was it not us he was looking into buying too?

:lol: :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Negative piece after negative piece coming out in the media. They are tripping over themselves now trying to get a say.