Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

The more these media "sheep" climb over their pathetic selves to write us (and the takeover) down, the more any self-respecting organisation (which I hope the Premier League is) will feel they are being pushed and pushed in a certain direction, and so they will push back - and ignore the c*nts !!

In my opinion anyway.

The more these media "sheep" climb over their pathetic selves to write us (and the takeover) down, the more any self-respecting organisation (which I hope the Premier League is) will feel they are being pushed and pushed in a certain direction, and so they will push back - and ignore the c*nts !!

In my opinion anyway.

Would rather put my faith in the money coming in being the deciding factor for the PL officials rather than hoping on them taking our side against the media.

Look at the money it will bring in PL guys! You know it makes sense!

Guest Carrick18

A good Listen even if it’s a bit cringeworthy at times

Video on the GallowgateShots instagram from two lawyers and their perspective on the current takeover position.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CALmao4juNW/?igshid=baocldcymnlp

I understand the relevance of asking them these things early doors, but right now, you could have chopped that video off at 'it's likely down to weeks, we don't know for sure'.

followed up with this one though:

Paul Smith

@Smudge1962

The

@premierleague

are dragging their heels and prolonging the process so as not to be accused of not investigating the consortium thoroughly enough following certain allegations made against them. My understanding is they have found nothing significant to block it #nufctakover

so is it they "are" dragging and its not over or that "have" been dragging and the end is near.....

in this thread it has to be the latter.

whoops got me there, almost made that tweet ambiguous/negative good save!

Who is Paul Smith?

Very experienced multi award winning sports Journalist with a demonstrated history of working in the newspaper industry at the highest level.

Skilled in Account and crisis Management, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Editing, and Event Management. Acclaimed media and communication professional and consultant to a number of high profile figures in football. Notably oversaw the PR and acquisition of Premier League Champions, Leicester City in 2006 for Milan Mandaric and worked as a consultant for David Sullivan during the purchase of West Ham United.

I'm currently representing several American and Chinese consortiums looking to acquire high profile football clubs and working as a consultant for a number of leading city solicitors representing high profile clients, footballers and executives taking legal action against national newspapers for phone hacking and criminal activity.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-smith-7a9b66b