Plane spotting

Nobody

52 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Mehrdad must have taken a photo in the mirror some weird way as the writing is backwards.  The camera must be in his sunglasses and he is holding up a mirror.  Mental that like.

Edited by relámpago blanco

7 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Mehrdad must have taken a photo in the mirror some weird way as the writing is backwards.  The camera must be in his sunglasses and he is holding up a mirror.  Mental that like.

A lot of cameras take mirror images in selfie mode.

11 hours ago, NWMag said:

Nice owner Jim Ratcliffe's plane seen in the area not too long ago. We have been present at Nice games this past season to scout them. And now planes from Denmark.

Kasper Dolberg ...

Kasper-Dolberg-diagnosed-with-type-1-dia

39 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

Private jet about to land from FARO in portugal

Miles away from Lisbon or Porto so likely to be a Director coming back off their sunny golf break.

1 minute ago, tom1988 said:

Bruce forgotten that he's not our manager any more? Although he used to fly Jet2 didn't he?

You can see the fat cunt forking out £50 for the Servisair lounge and filling his pockets with bait for the flight.

Don't normally buy into this stuff but this is interesting. Could Mehrdad and Brunos agent be heading to Greece to meet a player who's currently on holiday?

Who else does Brunos agent represent.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't normally buy into this stuff but this is interesting. Could Mehrdad and Brunos agent be heading to Greece to meet a player who's currently on holiday?

Who else does Brunos agent represent.

Lodi, if I recall correctly.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bertolucci-sports/beraterfirma/berater/724/plus/1

A list of players, who are from the same sport agency as Bruno. From the looks of it, Brunos agent was an intermediary between the Agency and Newcastle for the deal.

From the players on that list Ibanez of Roma sticks out like a sore thumb but is he part of the Brazil squad?

Just looked an it appears he wasn't in the Brazil squad. Although I know nothing about him, he ticks a lot of boxes that we have been recently looking at, young, brazilian, centre back.

He's also been linked with Madrid, Spurs and Liverpool in the last 2 seasons.

Pure conjecture but if it happens I'm claiming it. [emoji38]

Edited by STM

2 hours ago, STM said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bertolucci-sports/beraterfirma/berater/724/plus/1

A list of players, who are from the same sport agency as Bruno. From the looks of it, Brunos agent was an intermediary between the Agency and Newcastle for the deal.

From the players on that list Ibanez of Roma sticks out like a sore thumb but is he part of the Brazil squad?

Just looked an it appears he wasn't in the Brazil squad. Although I know nothing about him, he ticks a lot of boxes that we have been recently looking at, young, brazilian, centre back.

We were linked with David Neres in January, before he joined Donetsk from Ajax. Left footed right winger.

Ended up not playing a single game with them due to the issues over there, and now a lot of those folks might have to leave, and are looking for different clubs.

He could be a possibility I think.

Edited by KaKa

On 02/06/2022 at 20:39, STM said:

https://football-italia.net/tottenham-and-newcastle-ask-roma-for-ibanez/

Definitely a chance that we were indeed going to meet Ibanez.

I'm not going to lie, if that one happens I'm going to be fucking delighted with my sleuthing.

7 hours ago, STM said:

https://football-italia.net/tottenham-and-newcastle-ask-roma-for-ibanez/

Definitely a chance that we were indeed going to meet Ibanez.

I'm not going to lie, if that one happens I'm going to be fucking delighted with my sleuthing.

Yeah, when I saw the link yesterday, I remembered your post. Top work.

So many signings are tied to good relationships with agents. That Bruno singing immediately had us linked with Diego Carlos at the time and seemed to give us an advantage with the player, who Bruno's agent also represents, and so would be amazing if it ends up working out now for Ibanez.

Yeah, I have no idea whether the media reports were bullshit but I'm 100% certain he is someone we are aware of and fairly certain he will be on our centre back list somewhere.

I agree totally on the agent thing. During Ashley we had favoured agents and it seems at the very least we have built up a good relationship with a couple of agents from January. Wood/Trippiers agent for example.

You can someone like Brunos agent sending a file over on hard a dozen players. It's their job to perk up interest.

• 3 weeks later...