Plane spotting

Nobody

12 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Hope they packed some thermals it's fucking miserable here today. 

I hated Melbourne on the first day I arrived. Everything seemed a garish brown and orange mess. By the time I’d finished a walking tour the next morning I loved the place and had a great stay. Think I was just jet lagged. 

On 21/05/2024 at 13:08, Coffee_Johnny said:

I hated Melbourne on the first day I arrived. Everything seemed a garish brown and orange mess. By the time I’d finished a walking tour the next morning I loved the place and had a great stay. Think I was just jet lagged. 

Wasn't too keen myself until I found AC/DC Lane ( yep a real street) and the Cherry Bar, had a great time.

3 hours ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Wasn't too keen myself until I found AC/DC Lane ( yep a real street) and the Cherry Bar, had a great time.

Yeah we'll we've got stuff named after our music greats. Shields Ferry, Police stations and the whole North East is in Dire Straits 

1 minute ago, madras said:

Yeah we'll we've got stuff named after our music greats. Shields Ferry, Police stations and the whole North East is in Dire Straits 

Aye, and just down the road are The Trammps, usually found masturbating over A Flock of Seagulls