Manchester City 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/07/20 post match p17 onwards

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

City are not even that good at the back this season, conceded a good amount of goals for the shots they've faced

Schar was shocking there, he just was ambling along like he couldn't give a f***

I can’t really blame him for having checked out.

He's supposed to be a professional though and get paid 40 grand a week. No excuse at all for the lack of effort

I dunno man, he’s a classy ball playing central defender being played out of position in midfield, not really got a look in under Bruce and having to listen to football ‘advice’ from Steve Agnew at half time.

Guest godzilla

Schar was shocking there, he just was ambling along like he couldn't give a f***

I can’t really blame him for having checked out.

He's supposed to be a professional though and get paid 40 grand a week. No excuse at all for the lack of effort

I dunno man, he’s a classy ball playing central defender being played out of position in midfield, not really got a look in under Bruce and having to listen to football ‘advice’ from Steve Agnew at half time.

No excuse whatsoever for a lack of effort

City are not even that good at the back this season, conceded a good amount of goals for the shots they've faced

This is the thing, and they've started their most vulnerable pairing at the back today.

We're so slow with our passing thinking we can pop it sideways and backwards and take our time with the ball, but Man City just press aggressively once we start doing that, and we have just continued to do it anyway and then give the ball away in very dangerous areas.

It's mad the pundits and commentators keep saying what a great job Bruce is doing then they just drop in a stat like 'they've only averaged one goal per game all season', 'their top scorer only has 6 goals' and they don't think that it may be because the manager isn't doing a great job

It's mad the pundits and commentators keep saying what a great job Bruce is doing then they just drop in a stat like 'they've only averaged one goal per game all season', 'their top scorer only has 6 goals' and they don't think that it may be because the manager isn't doing a great job

They see points and position and care for little else.

'Sean Dyche does a good job year in, year out'

Finished 15th and 16th in 2 of the last three seasons.  It seems they don't even look at position.

Probably just the passport then.

I think Humphries, who does seem to have a soft spot for us fans, was saying that mainly to counter McManamans drivel from earlier about 'the goals they scored', in his waxing lyrical of Bruce. It's bloody annoying.

They see points and position and care for little else.

I think some of them probably didn't like seeing one of the top managers in the world come to Newcastle either, at least not while we are this shit. It highlights what a big club we still are potentially, whereas Bruce is a nice comfortable fit if you like seeing NUFC as a struggling club.

'Sean Dyche does a good job year in, year out'

Finished 15th and 16th in 2 of the last three seasons.  It seems they don't even look at position.

Probably just the passport then.

You disagree that Dyche has done a good job at Burnley?