Manchester City 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/07/20 post match p17 onwards

BlueStar

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

He’s the least of our worries

Poor off the line? His biggest strength is how comanding he is in the box. And thats not to mention how many points he's single handedly got us this season.

Guest neesy111

11 defeats in a row at the Etihad isn't it?

Beat them in the cup about 5 years ago

Last time we beat Man City away in the league I wasn't born.

Jeez.  Shearer 1-0 in 2000.

Don't you dare  :lol: The guy is fucking superb man.