Brighton vs Newcastle United - 20/07/2020 at 6pm - FREE on Sky Sports/Pick/Sky 1

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce is honestly such a coward, playing Krafth instead of the academy lad

Bentaleb instead of Matty

Spot on mate!

It's theese games the younger players should play.

There's nothing to loose playing a couple of them.

But it's typically Newcastle! It's too late to start playing the young lads when they are 22.

Would've understand it if it was a game where we had to fight for survival, but this game...

I should go for Watts instead of Krafth and Longstaff/Young instead of Bentaleb(who probably won't even be here next season).

Bruce = Coward

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Bruce has done a fantastic job this season and should probably get a crack post takeover.....

...but see, I've seen us, and that is absolute bollocks.

If enough people say this shit it's clearly going to become fact.

Rafa had to lead the line with a £1.5m attacking midfielder from Tenerife and a laon striker from the championship. Bruce had had £56m spent on just two players to replace them. An inconvenient fact that never gets mentioned by pundits. Let alone Almiron was still acclimatising to real football.

Bruce is honestly such a coward, playing Krafth instead of the academy lad

Bentaleb instead of Matty

Spot on mate!

It's theese games the younger players should play.

There's nothing to loose playing a couple of them.

But it's typically Newcastle! It's too late to start playing the young lads when they are 22.

Would've understand it if it was a game where we had to fight for survival, but this game...

I should go for Watts instead of Krafth and Longstaff/Young instead of Bentaleb(who probably won't even be here next season).

Bruce = Coward

I've rationalised it from Bruce's perspective and I think he's just completely fixated on beating our points total from last season, so he's going to use whatever senior player in whatever position to get there

I think ASM should have been rested tonight too

Rafa had to lead the line with a £1.5m attacking midfielder from Tenerife and a laon striker from the championship. Bruce had had £56m spent on just two players to replace them. An inconvenient fact that never gets mentioned by pundits. Let alone Almiron was still acclimatising to real football.

I doubt Bruce was really involved in those transfers TBF.