Ryan Fraser

Chapo

1 minute ago, LRD said:

We still have Lewis and Hayden like. Hopefully they go on permanent deals rather than loans again.

Didnt we pay him off?

10 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Didnt we pay him off?

Based on one Twitter post but there has been nothing official from the club.

Really not far off a bruce and ashley free squad now if this happens.  Lewis needs to go, which might prove hard, as does Hayden - but I have nothing against him.  Just need shot of them both.

Add to that Targett who really is surplus to requirements and we might actually get a little bit of money for him. 

23 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I read somewhere yesterday he apparently still wants his £3m salary owed as well as a free transfer…

Haha, where? He can just collect his salary in the oubliette in that case.

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Would love to know why the fuck he went from all over our social media and being totally bought-in to...not. 

Think there’s clearly an attitude issue there the way Howe has sidelined him twice. Maybe he’s a snide little shit 

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

He put some bloody good shifts in at the back end of the season when Howe came in. Ran himself into the ground. All the best to the lad.

Thats how I felt as well - Not sure where it went wrong and he became a bad egg. 

There a clip of Wilson talking about someone being perpetually late and his phone then going off in team meetings, leading to Howe booting them out. 

Didn't name names but a lot of people assumed that was Fraser. 

6 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Apparently we’re paying him the sum of his remaining contract to leave [emoji38]

Yeah that’s what I read he had demanded. Always give bad vibes the way he let Bournemouth down.