Ryan Fraser

Chapo

14 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not sure we can blame Bruce for this one; he got back into the team in that unreal run we went on post January in 2021-22 and still featured pre October 2022 last season. Just fell out with Howe with whatever reason. Got himself to blame.

Was a toss up between him and Almiron to start last season. Fraser got injured in pre-season, Miggy was banging them in then scored early on v City, and that was that.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Was a toss up between him and Almiron to start last season. Fraser got injured in pre-season, Miggy was banging them in then scored early on v City, and that was that.

Comfortably the best of our 3 RWs in Eddie's first season. Someone mentioned it the other day and it had never occurred to me - we could have really done with him during our injury crisis this season. Real shame. Daft sod.

24 minutes ago, 80 said:

Comfortably the best of our 3 RWs in Eddie's first season. Someone mentioned it the other day and it had never occurred to me - we could have really done with him during our injury crisis this season. Real shame. Daft sod.

I saw him score a great goal about a month ago or so I guess. Like you say though, daft sod.

24 minutes ago, Monkey Alan said:

Sorry for being a bit out of touch but what happened to him? He used to be all smiles and daft carry on, riding Dan Burn like a dinosaur. 

Fell out with Eddie

:howe:

Happy with either a free or a nominal fee for him. Saves us the headache of finding him another loan or having to keep him for the last season. We have to clear the deadwood this summer. Shame Lewis didn't impress on loan...

I’m pleased he’s had a decent season. 14 starts, 27 sub appearances, 8 goals 3 assists. Helped get his side  promoted. Must have felt much more rewarding than stagnating here. I think he’ll be an asset in PL, experience and confidence wise. Wonder if they will spend a couple of million to keep him. 

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’m pleased he’s had a decent season. 14 starts, 27 sub appearances, 8 goals 3 assists. Helped get his side  promoted. Must have felt much more rewarding than stagnating here. I think he’ll be an asset in PL, experience and confidence wise. Wonder if they will spend a couple of million to keep him. 

Off the books is good. Some millions please. Every little helps! 

nah come on, we're not a charity. surely we can negoatitate a couple of million - or more if its staggered payments over 3 years or so.

we need every penny.

39 minutes ago, huss9 said:

nah come on, we're not a charity. surely we can negoatitate a couple of million - or more if its staggered payments over 3 years or so.

we need every penny.

Doubt it - they know he’s not needed or even wanted here and you don’t want the headache of keeping an unwanted player in my opinion. I genuinely believe if players like him want to leave and have a decent fit then don’t stand in their way as it might just persuade someone else to sign for us down the line. Get a good reputation for treating them right just like we did with Chris Wood.

• 2 weeks later...