Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Loving the premier League. Plenty of mint games, tight interesting table. If we win Friday we're in the Top 4.

Shows you don't have to actually have to be very good at all to succeed. Ashley will be having second thoughts about selling soon.

Crazy results all over the place at the minute. Benfica smashed 0-3 at Boavista (2nd v 19th) last night.

Benfica's centre half pairing, Otamendi and Vertonghen, those transfers had passed me by.

Jota's been some signing. Suppose Wolves are quite negative so maybe he wasn't even able to show his best there

Hmmm, not sure I agree with that. He’s a massive counter attack / play me in behind type player and that is how Wolves play it’s just that Liverpool do it better. He’s also really calm in front of goal which helps.

Jota's been some signing. Suppose Wolves are quite negative so maybe he wasn't even able to show his best there

Hmmm, not sure I agree with that. He’s a massive counter attack / play me in behind type player and that is how Wolves play it’s just that Liverpool do it better. He’s also really calm in front of goal which helps.

Tbf I don't really watch much football outside of the CL anymore so I could be talking shite. Just never really struck me as a main man at Wolves