Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Dundalk 1 up.

If ye had a decent keeper you'd have an outside chance of getting through the group. Awful

Capitulation. McCarey was highly thought of when he arrived but that was clearly wrong :lol:

Ayoze not even getting games in the Europa. Wonder if he'll look to move

Was wondering if he'd make step up surrounded by better players but think he's always shunted out wide which has never been a great position for him

Rangers are actually a  good team this year, they”re too good for the scottish league they’ll win that easily, and they’ve been doing very well in europe. They’d easily finish lower mid-table in the prem in my opinion. Couldn’t see the likes of us or Burnley getting results against Galatasaray and Benfica.

No way imo. They'd be ripped apart in our league. We wouls easily beat them, so would burnley

Agreed. They'd almost certainly be relegated.

Guest neesy111

Give them (and Celtic) a few years on our TV money, given their commercial potential and fanbase and they’d be up there.

Of course, but as things stand they'd get relegated with their current teams.

Guest neesy111

Obviously don't like Rangers but it'll be hilarious if Celtic don't get the 10 in a row after all

Obviously ?

He's Irish.

Don't like Rangers either but can't stand Celtic fans from where I'm from as well. :lol: Hope Rangers win it for the laughs. People on my Facebook putting up "Hail Hail 10 in a row!" on a Saturday then "GGMU" on a Sunday.

Burnley WBA Fulham and Sheffield United have started like us in the Pardew-Carver season and McClaren relegation season. Feels like it's been a while since everyone at the bottom went so long winless. Didn't it just use to be us and Sunlun?