Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Woodman saves a pel. Doing well again at Swansea.

He's saved 4 out of 7 penalties against us. Be good in a competition shoot out, England should have him on the bench in finals.

Messi being Messi against Málaga.

Christ, I wish there was still a chance to get fans back in stadiums this season. I really need to watch him live one last time before he leaves :(

You still think he'll leave this summer? Was starting to think he'll stay

Guest neesy111

Christ, I wish there was still a chance to get fans back in stadiums this season. I really need to watch him live one last time before he leaves :(

You's played Granada. :lol:

4 goals in 2 games for him.

You still think he'll leave this summer? Was starting to think he'll stay

He gave an interview these holidays that while far less angry and confrontational than the one he gave in the summer, still felt like a goodbye. Said if he left he'd like to return and have a post-playing career at Barça. Spend half of the time saying how much loves the club and the city (which I don't doubt one bit)...

Guest neesy111

More dropped points for Real.  Win their games in hand and they have an amazing chance of winning la liga.

Also fun watching spanish games with snow on the pitch.

Guest neesy111

Big win for Dortmund yesterday at Leipzig.  Hopefully they find form and consistency now as they have the team to at least challenge Bayern imo.