Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

More dropped points for Real.  Win their games in hand and they have an amazing chance of winning la liga.

Also fun watching spanish games with snow on the pitch.

You mean Atleti with their 3 games in hand? The league is so poor this year that you think they should really win it easy from now on

Re Weather - I reckon Osasuna is Spain’s equivalent of a cold windy night at Stoke - looks awful playing there in winter with the iced up pitches

Guest neesy111

More dropped points for Real.  Win their games in hand and they have an amazing chance of winning la liga.

Also fun watching spanish games with snow on the pitch.

You mean Atleti with their 3 games in hand? The league is so poor this year that you think they should really win it easy from now on

Re Weather - I reckon Osasuna is Spain’s equivalent of a cold windy night at Stoke - looks awful playing there in winter with the iced up pitches

Yes I do.

Crawley signed a Towie toucher purely as a gimmick? Bit embarrassing if so.

He was a pro in his early twenties but was let go by Spurs and has decided to try one last time to have a career in footy.

Fair play to the lad tbh.

Realised he mucked up as youngster. Could do some good talking to young lads in the game and reminding them of how privileged they are to have a chance to make it.

Don't think Chorley beating Derby's development side isn't that much of a cup-set tbh

Just because they played Derby's reserves, doesn't mean the achievement is any less in its worth.

Fuck me that pass from Mahrez to De Bruyne. :lol:  Outside of his boot but along the floor with backspin so it held up just before the touchline, then De Bruyne cut it back for Silva to score.

Unreal tekkers from Silva for the first goal, too. No idea how he kept it down. Fair strike from Foden also.

Pretty unreal collection of goals.