Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Shocking decisions that first goal - killed the game. How can that not be offside - makes no sense?  What's the point of VAR if not for things like this.  Did they even check it?

Was fine .fuck Villa  :lol:

Shocking decisions that first goal - killed the game. How can that not be offside - makes no sense?  What's the point of VAR if not for things like this.  Did they even check it?

Was fine .fuck Villa  :lol:

I am thinking Fantasy Football - had Martinez on 11 points  :tickedoff:

We're getting better, we have some up and down results (7 past Liverpool, lose 3-0 at home to Leeds), there will be inconsistency, but the general direction of travel is absolutely in the right direction, and we are pretty entertaining to watch.

After 10 almost uninterrupted years of absolute fucking dog shit injected directly into the eye balls, I'll take that.

We're getting better, we have some up and down results (7 past Liverpool, lose 3-0 at home to Leeds), there will be inconsistency, but the general direction of travel is absolutely in the right direction, and we are pretty entertaining to watch.

After 10 almost uninterrupted years of absolute f***ing dog s*** injected directly into the eye balls, I'll take that.

Everything we're not.