Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

nah. thats onside. mings fucked up.

What happens if you’re yards offside when your team mate has a shot - keeper saves it but spills  - you tap in the rebound - onside?

It's offside of that happens.

On the goal, basically as the header forward wasn't intentionally passed toward the Man City player, he gets played onside because Mings played at the ball.

It's farcical, if it was a shot or a direct intended pass to the player then it's offside.

Just utterly ridiculous and shows how fucked the morons who fiddled with the laws are.

Awful miss by Maguire. I feel like I’ve seen him miss a ton of free headers.

That's cos he's got a square head.

And he's not that good, just relatively skillful for a big lump.

I quite like him. I don’t think he is as good as his fee suggests but he definitely isn’t as bad as people think were making out at the start of the season.

Awful miss by Maguire. I feel like I’ve seen him miss a ton of free headers.

That's cos he's got a square head.

And he's not that good, just relatively skillful for a big lump.

I quite like him. I don’t think he is as good as his fee suggests but he definitely isn’t as bad as people think were making out at the start of the season.

I agree, some went overboard earlier on when Man U were struggling, but I think he's not top level England/ good Man U team material.

What happens if you’re yards offside when your team mate has a shot - keeper saves it but spills  - you tap in the rebound - onside?

On the goal, basically as the header forward wasn't intentionally passed toward the Man City player, he gets played onside because Mings played at the ball.

It's farcical, if it was a shot or a direct intended pass to the player then it's offside.

Just utterly ridiculous and shows how fucked the morons who fiddled with the laws are.

Is it a recent change?

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Is it a recent change?

Not really, it's been tinkered with it over the last few years, the phase of play, active not active, intentional pass, if a defender played at it etc, that's the stuff they been tinkering with.

There's just zero common sense with it, and to be honest, is there ever when the law makers decide to change things? Maybe the odd thing but not many.

Scott Parker has the air of an apprentice on the English Manager Merry-Go-Round trainee scheme.

Express your intelligence by saying "the football club" instead of "the club", look serious a bit, have a fleeting period of relative success, be mates with the commentators and the wider football community and bob's yer uncle.

A career of £3m a year jobs for delivering fuck all, and the endless support of lots of other people who earn £3m a year for doing fuck all.

See also: Phil Neville.

Scott Parker has the air of an apprentice on the English Manager Merry-Go-Round trainee scheme.

Express your intelligence by saying "the football club" instead of "the club", look serious a bit, have a fleeting period of relative success, be mates with the commentators and the wider football community and bob's yer uncle.

A career of £3m a year jobs for delivering fuck all, and the endless support of lots of other people who earn £3m a year for doing fuck all.

This is harsh isn’t it, what’s he done to indicate that? Just a young manager having his first go, no?

The football he gets Fulham to play is really good to watch. Fat Sam, Pardew, Bruce, Pulis, Hughes etc, mostly played godawful stuff as most of us have witnessed.

Rather be on the Parker type one like.

Tim Sherwood?

Tim Sherwood?

A lot of blokes called Steve.