Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

He’s somehow defied aging, and kept his pace up until now, but yeah I had the same thought seeing him, he might have lost a step. His game is very very reliant on pace, he’d have to change a lot to still be effective

Looks like they’re signing Edouard in the summer for £15m. Seems a snip but could be the replacement lined up.

Title's heading back to Stamford Bridge next season like.

So, y'know, yay about that.

Lets not get carried away Yorkie. :lol: They're having a nice new manager bounce at the moment but they are lightyears away from City still.

Just seeing Fulham's disallowed goal.

Thank f*** you aren't allowed your arm by your side any more :lol: That's a dreadful decision.

I thought the same, but apparently the rule is that if a handball (accidental or not) directly leads to a goal it's offside. Correct decision based on the rule, but bullshit rule.

Tickled at the thought that a handball is given as offside

Man City always lose eventually. It'll be more competitive next season you'd think.

I'm sure it'll be closer but Man City look on a different planet to everyone else.

Totally agree.

Even with de bruyne and aguero out they looked unbeatable. Imagine taking those two out of any other team... they would really suffer

Sadly, I think Man City are now in a position to dominate for some time.

I can't enjoy watching them, because of the way it's been achieved. There are far too many unresolved issues about their finances.

Man City have set crazy standards in three of the last four seasons. Liverpool kept pace with them for one and coasted to the title the year Man City were off the pace. If Liverpool aren't able to repeat that, I can't see anyone else getting near Man City next year.

I dunno. There's been a few junctures post-Abramovich where we've had good reason to think "right, that's it, it'll be them every season now, no one's gonna stop them," and two of three things have happened which have ensured it doesn't work out like that. So my argument isn't really based on anything scientific, I just think Chelsea have appointed someone who might be a genius, they've already got loads of stars and will inevitably invest big again in the summer. Can City realistically maintain this outrageous form? They've still got Aguero to replace in the long-term.

Like I say, it's not super sound logic. I just wouldn't be surprised to see Tuchel's Chelsea make a charge next year.

I dunno. There's been a few junctures post-Abramovich where we've had good reason to think "right, that's it, it'll be them every season now, no one's gonna stop them," and two of three things have happened which have ensured it doesn't work out like that. So my argument isn't really based on anything scientific, I just think Chelsea have appointed someone who might be a genius, they've already got loads of stars and will inevitably invest big again in the summer. Can City realistically maintain this outrageous form? They've still got Aguero to replace in the long-term.

Like I say, it's not super sound logic. I just wouldn't be surprised to see Tuchel's Chelsea make a charge next year.

I think whoever signs Haaland are likely to be favourites (between City and Chelsea I mean). I guess if Man United buy him and Sancho, and a better keeper and centreback they might challenge too.

I think whoever signs Haaland are likely to be favourites (between City and Chelsea I mean). I guess if Man United buy him and Sancho, and a better keeper and centreback they might challenge too.

Keeper? :lol: Strange. We've two of the best keepers in the league.

Yorkie[/member] Some high praise for Tuchel there, perhaps unfounded.

Henderson and Grant? Not sure about that, mind.

Yorkie[/member] Some high praise for Tuchel there, perhaps unfounded.

Who?