Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I really don’t want to go down. I honestly can’t understand anyone that would. I get that Ashley potentially loses money but so what? I want to see how the takeover/arbitration plays out first and I really really don’t want to potentially be in the same league as the Mackems next season even if do take less of an interest

I really don’t want to go down. I honestly can’t understand anyone that would. I get that Ashley potentially loses money but so what? I want to see how the takeover/arbitration plays out first and I really really don’t want to potentially be in the same league as the Mackems next season even if do take less of an interest

Yep, agree , it’s grim but I’m with you.

1000x this.

Mine is because I don’t see any possibility of a takeover and can’t be bothered with another season of Ashley and Bruce and just doing the bare minimum to survive.

Well I don’t believe in a takeover. And if we survive Ashley will think he’s been proven right, Bruce will stay, everything will be exactly the same.

If it sounded like PIF are gone forever, fair enough - I totally get the apathy. I'd also want the club to burn.

But if staying up means getting rid of Ashley, I think I'm more emotionally involved than ever tbh. Would also hate to face the mackems!