Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

As a Swansea fan, I'm hoping a few more sending's off here.

No love lost between us and Brentford, IF we get past Barnsley later, could be an interesting final.

Our two games against Brentford, we outplayed them at theirs and they were lucky to end with a point, totally reversed at ours where we were lucky.

Barnsley are their bogey team.

Sorry @Groo just like a new team in thr PL or long lost team like Barnsley to return. Would rather Forest or Wednesday to be honest.

Edited by nufcjb

6 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Sorry @Groo. I just like a new tram.in thr PL or long lost team like Barnsley to return. Would rather Forest or Wednesday to be honest.

Not a problem. Its all a lottery now.

We played Brentford at this stage last year, same scores as well, we won 1-0 and then lost 3-1. They came out like greyhounds in the second leg and scored 2 quick goals that done us. What soured things was Thomas Frank's words after the first game, don't mind a manager having confidence in his teams ability to turn it round, but he basically called our team crap and had no doubt they would thrash us. He's an arrogant tosser, Brentford fans appear to be cut from the same cloth.

If Barnsley beat us later, you can guarantee the whole of Swansea will be cheering them on at Wembley.

Pleased we're not getting Bournemouth back, like, if only for the variety. Howay Barnsley, I guess, not that I've anything against Swansea really. Seem like a pretty well run club. 

Surprisingly 7/4 for Swansea who were incredibly 5/2 in the last leg, they are by far a better side.

like Barnsley if only that they are nearer home, not that I would be going like with this kunt of a hierarchy. [emoji38]