Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I'm still not giving up hope that they will fuck it up.

You can see the way it's going. Leicester and WHU dropping daft points, goalkeepers scoring deep into injury time. It's only ending one way.
Cunts.

Guest HTT II

I’d rather, as a fan, see my club win the FA Cup than qualify for the CL, still hoping Leicester make it though, fuck Liverpool!

Win the FA Cup or qualify for the CL? What would people prefer?

For us, I’d say the FA Cup. But Leicester recently tasted success with the PL win. Would the CL allow them to grow that little bit more? More money, attract better players/keep the ones they have?

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Win the FA Cup or qualify for the CL? What would people prefer?

For us, I’d say the FA Cup. But Leicester recently tasted success with the PL win. Would the CL allow them to grow that little bit more? More money, attract better players/keep the ones they have?

What kind of question is this, man? FA Cup all of the way.  Which cunt is going to remember you finishing 4th in 25 years time?

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Sima said:

What kind of question is this, man? FA Cup all of the way.  Which cunt is going to remember you finishing 4th in 25 years time?

The ESL/Richard Masters?

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Oh I’d take the FA Cup in a heartbeat for us.

I was probably talking about/looking at it from Leicester’s ‘plan’ point of view. What would help them continue to progress more?

Out of context you'd take the FA Cup, and you still would even in Leicester's position right now. But it needn't have been an 'either/or' situation for them. They've not sacrificed 4th in order to win the cup - they've just blown it, again, and that's got to be a bit gutting regardless of their amazing achievement at the weekend. 

I realise I'm speaking in certainties there. But it's obvs gonna be Liverpool, like. Fuckers. 

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Out of context you'd take the FA Cup, and you still would even in Leicester's position right now. But it needn't have been an 'either/or' situation for them. They've not sacrificed 4th in order to win the cup - they've just blown it, again, and that's got to be a bit gutting regardless of their amazing achievement at the weekend. 

I realise I'm speaking in certainties there. But it's obvs gonna be Liverpool, like. Fuckers. 

We did our best to help them. :lol: