Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Tottenham, Everton & West Ham all trying to finish the season the worst.

Wonder if Leeds have an outside chance of Europe. Needs a big GD swing (4 from West Ham) but not impossible.

Arsenal still in with a credible shout now too.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Burnley have had 1 free kick tonight, what a fucking boring joke of a team, the bottom 3 are a boring joke, Palace are, Newcastle  Southampton and Brighton are, yet pundits still preach that we should be happy with our position.

Dyche has done wonders, Hodgson continues to defy the odds, Bruce has done amazing under difficult circumstances.......fuck off, they are a boring bunch of cowards with limited coaching ability that are protected by dumb ass pundits and Sky's fascination on keeping the top 6 the top 6.

Rant over..........I think I've overloaded on football over the past year, couple of weeks break should calm me down.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Ben said:

Burnley have had 1 free kick tonight, what a fucking boring joke of a team, the bottom 3 are a boring joke, Palace are, Newcastle  Southampton and Brighton are, yet pundits still preach that we should be happy with our position.

Dyche has done wonders, Hodgson continues to defy the odds, Bruce has done amazing under difficult circumstances.......fuck off, they are a boring bunch of cowards with limited coaching ability that are protected by dumb ass pundits and Sky's fascination on keeping the top 6 the top 6.

Rant over..........I think I've overloaded on football over the past year, couple of weeks break should calm me down.

Nah you’re spot on :thup:

Fuck sake. Liverpool in the CL now barring a calamity at home to Palace. Totally undeserved after the shit they've served up this year - all with a thick slathering of self-entitlement. Cunts.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Fuck sake. Liverpool in the CL now barring a calamity at home to Palace. Totally undeserved after the shit they've served up this year - all with a thick slathering of self-entitlement. Cunts.

They fully deserve it.  Be crying shame to see Liverpool not in the champions league 

I really wonder which ones, if any, of the shite going-nowhere mob between 12th and 17th are going to do something notably more impressive next season? Sustained appearance in the top half, maybe a Euros charge? Think it's impossible to predict really; you'd think at least one or two out of WHU/Leeds/Villa/Everton will revert to type or have a stinker, therefore opening the door, but there's just so much crap in the mire we share, you really wonder how we're going to have anything but a very similar season next year. Particularly considering no one is going to be investing much.