Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Dream half for Celtic.  Have Rangers fell off since Stevie G left town? Don't pay much attention.

Were top of the league before kick off so not really. Great stuff from Celtic here. Could have been 5 if they didn't keep kicking it right at McGregor earlier in the half. 

14 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Dream half for Celtic.  Have Rangers fell off since Stevie G left town? Don't pay much attention.

They have since last season generally; don't think it's got any better under GvB though. Watched their game against Ross County at the weekend and they were absolutely shite in that too.

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

Were top of the league before kick off so not really. Great stuff from Celtic here. Could have been 5 if they didn't keep kicking it right at McGregor earlier in the half. 

Fair enough! Heard McCoist mention Rangers hadn't lost to Celtic in 2 years. Really could have been embarrassing for Rangers, saved by the half time whistle when they were coming undone. 

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

They have since last season generally; don't think it's got any better under GvB though. Watched their game against Ross County at the weekend and they were absolutely shite in that too.

Last I noticed, they had run away with the league. Ebbs and flows of a two horse league, I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Celtic manager has done pretty well considering how ridiculed his appointment was at the time

The 3 Japanese players he's brought in look great too 

Edited by triggs

39 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

This Kent kid from Rangers looks lively and useful. 

He's half the player he was last season. Like most of them tbh. Think they miss a trick not cashing in on him, Morelos, Kamara.

Interesting other game. USA vs Honduras in World Cup Qualifying. The game is being played 6 blocks from my house. I would have LOVED to go to the game. Easily could walk down there in 10 minutes. The issue? It's -24c wind chill right now.

It's cold, I mean REAL cold and the wind is blowing. I got back from an errand freezing my ass off. Crowd looks real brave but they are also nuts. I gotta stay in my basement office with a few Pale Ales watching the game.

Go USA!

(England is always my second team when watching the world cup so I love you guys).

Two Honduras players had to be treated for hypothermia. :(

Stupid decision playing this game in Minneapolis in February. Could’ve played a cold weather game somewhere that wasn’t THAT fucking cold.