Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Haha...I live in West Hamilton, Kirkendal, near Locke Street South. Fairly dull compared to Crown Point. :lol: 

I passed through once on the way to Niagara-on-the-Lake for a wedding. Went to a nice coffee shop and got drunk at the university pub. Lovely way to spend the day.

3 minutes ago, LRD said:

Goal ruled out. Ref and VAR team took forever to review. Questionable decision, replays are not clear on the handball.

I left the room for a few minutes and came back for the decision. Just assumed they scored a second and that was what was ruled out lol 

Replaced Coutinho in the 73rd minute when Brazil was leading 2-0. Good passes to Antony and Raphinha. Slipped once. Came on as LCM but got himself further forward on a few occasions. It was on one of them that both him and Rodrygo broke free in the box with only the keeper to beat, square pass to Rodrygo to score. 

3 minutes ago, LRD said:

Replaced Coutinho in the 73rd minute when Brazil was leading 2-0. Good passes to Antony and Raphinha. Slipped once. Came on as LCM but got himself further forward on a few occasions. It was on one of them that both him and Rodrygo broke free in the box with only the keeper to beat, square pass to Rodrygo to score. 

Yeah, was impressed with him. Obviously helped Brazil absolutely dominating possession. 

That assist I've just watched back, on 86:27 he plays a pass just outside his own box and on 86:39 he's playing a square box just outside the 6 yard box to get an assist.

Shelvey could have played that first pass but there's no way he's in the box for the second one.

7 hours ago, LRD said:

Pay Leeds what they want for Raphinha this summer.

Might actually be the best Brazilian footballer at the moment. Always looks a level above everyone whenever I see him play.