Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

They’ve got a great left-side, some fair midfield options now with McTominay, McGinn, Christie, McGregor, Armstrong. They’ve always lacked a top keeper (shame Gordon is past it now) and a centre-forward which will be their downfall in the summer. If they can find a decent striker out of thin air, they’re organised enough to be a pain in the arse.

Tbf Dykes was superb tonight. Serbia couldn’t handle him and Griffiths will score goals. Mcburnie is awful tho

Shame Fraser missed tonight

They’re hardly top drawer though. Ireland had Robbie Keane for years for instance who could carry them through at times, Scotland haven’t had that in my lifetime.

They’ve got a great left-side, some fair midfield options now with McTominay, McGinn, Christie, McGregor, Armstrong. They’ve always lacked a top keeper (shame Gordon is past it now) and a centre-forward which will be their downfall in the summer. If they can find a decent striker out of thin air, they’re organised enough to be a pain in the arse.

Tbf Dykes was superb tonight. Serbia couldn’t handle him and Griffiths will score goals. Mcburnie is awful tho

Shame Fraser missed tonight

They’re hardly top drawer though. Ireland had Robbie Keane for years for instance who could carry them through at times, Scotland haven’t had that in my lifetime.

True. I’m just gonna enjoy it for now. What a feeling tonight

Nearly in tears watching that. I went to Euro 96 and France 98 Scotland games when I was 6/8 and never thought for a second I'd be in my 30s and not been to another one. But recently started to think I might never get to a tournament for decades more, perhaps never with my dad. So happy. Getting my flights booked back over from the US. Crack on with the vaccine please.

They’re starting to produce good players again. Hickey and Gilmour will be good I. Years to come plus potentially our very own Elliott Anderson.

Fucking Mitrovic, man. Just can't be trusted.

If it wasn't for Mitrovic, Serbia couldn't even be in a position to qualify. It happens.

If I had to choose a country to qualify over Serbia, I'd choose Scotland in a heartbeat.

I still remember the qualifier in 2013, I think, when Tartan Army came to Serbia to support their team. Just before the match, a ton of snow fell and officials were thinking of postponing the match. Those lovely Scottish bastards entered the pitch during the day in their kilts, grabbed shovels and cleaned up every bit of snow, so the game wasn't called off.

yA1k9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTWprN01EQV8vNTk2Mjg4YjZkZWZmZTY3YzYzNjI3ZWM5NDZkYjYyMmEuanBnkZMCzQJCAIEAAQ

Serbia won 2-0, the Scots sang their lungs off, drank a month's production of beer, donated some money into charity and fucked off.  :smitten:

Fucking Mitrovic, man. Just can't be trusted.

If it wasn't for Mitrovic, Serbia couldn't even be in a position to qualify. It happens.

If I had to choose a country to qualify over Serbia, I'd choose Scotland in a heartbeat.

I still remember the qualifier in 2013, I think, when Tartan Army came to Serbia to support their team. Just before the match, a ton of snow fell and officials were thinking of postponing the match. Those lovely Scottish bastards entered the pitch during the day in their kilts, grabbed shovels and cleaned up every bit of snow, so the game wasn't called off.

yA1k9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTWprN01EQV8vNTk2Mjg4YjZkZWZmZTY3YzYzNjI3ZWM5NDZkYjYyMmEuanBnkZMCzQJCAIEAAQ

Serbia won 2-0, the Scots sang their lungs off, drank a month's production of beer, donated some money into charity and fucked off.  :smitten:

Class story.  :D