Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Blackpool winning, fancy them to win the league

Why? They arnt very good :lol:

They have some good players footballing wise, their match odds were very short early on suggesting decent things were expected , lots of new players took time to bed but hitting stride now, currently beating second top away so can’t be that bad. Tough ask but if they hit a good run you never know.The league is minging.

Guest neesy111

Under a better owner I’d love to have Potter here and give him some and plenty of time

Yeap, can tell he's a very good coach.

Under a better owner I’d love to have Potter here and give him some and plenty of time

Absolutely. You can tell he’s a student of the game. Everywhere he’s been, he’s impressed and moved the team forwards.

Absolutely. You can tell he’s a student of the game. Everywhere he’s been, he’s impressed and moved the team forwards.

Would be interesting to see them with a forward like Wilson up front. Reckon he’d score a shit load

Potter with a bit of money and someone like Keegan to keep the mongs at bay would be someone who could build a serious team

He touches the ball with his shin, but for me it’s before the kick on the villa lad’s leg. Should be a pen IMO. Even though the dive was exaggerated.

Where was the foul? He didn’t prevent him doing anything.