Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Manxst said:

Just me, or is that stat weird? Surely if they have the ball, then for that short ‘spell’, it would be 100% possession? Just meaningless. 

I was regurgitating what the commentary had mentioned, but I imagine it needs to be 10min's of play minimum to have any impact towards goal threat or relevance for that matter. It's on air time filler, used to illustrate a narrative of the mighty Arsenal. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Aye, he's been quite decent 

Set up a half decent chance and also did well to get a shot off, just unfortunately the shot went miles over 

Could do with a few yorkshire puddings and Stottie cakes but I can see why Howe likes him, he looks a different striker than both Wilson and Wood.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is this PSG match a league match? There's like 800 people there :lol:

France has got restrictions on crowds at the mo I think. Game I watched at lunch only had 5000.

Nigeria out of the ACON to Tunisia.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

France has got restrictions on crowds at the mo I think. Game I watched at lunch only had 5000.

Yeah- restricted to 2000 indoors and 5000 outdoors. Restrictions end in Feb I think.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Get in Tunisia

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I've only just cottoned on to the fact that we're about to have an international break with no internationals. FFS man. 

Followed by 4th round weekend, with a number of PL and Championship clubs knocked out resulting in 2 weekends off. Completely bizarre scheduling.