Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Not watching the games but seen on FPL Lloris has made 9 saves? Seems like Spurs have had their backs against the wall.

They've countered excellent but Liverpool been the better side.

Are you allowed to set a basketball style pick on set pieces? Henderson purposefully blocks off Dier for the goal. I am not sure he needs to fall, but the contact was clearly done with intent. Actually, that sort of pick would not even be permitted in basketball as it was with the arm and the the player's back.

I used to hate Mourinho, but now he's at Spurs trying to knock Man City and Liverpool off their perch I'm enjoying his shithousery and games :lol:

He has absolutely no chance. Cracks will start to show soon. As a manager of a modern day football club you can't go to rivals and just refuse to attack.

24% possession. Conceded 11 shots on target. Tries to claim the best team lost. :lol:

I used to hate Mourinho, but now he's at Spurs trying to knock Man City and Liverpool off their perch I'm enjoying his shithousery and games :lol:

He has absolutely no chance. Cracks will start to show soon. As a manager of a modern day football club you can't go to rivals and just refuse to attack.

24% possession. Conceded 11 shots on target. Tries to claim the best team lost. :lol:

It is strange that a team that refuses to attack would score 6 at Old Trafford, create plenty of chances against Liverpool, and defeat Manchester City. I do not understand the aversion some have to counter-attacking football, it is a legitimate way of playing against certain opposition and Ole's Manchester United are another side that look better when they have less of the possession and can counter against the top sides.

Burnley look as bad as us just slightly more organised but lack the individual quality we have

Slightly ? I'd say infinitely more.

They’ve conceded as many clear chances in this game as we did last night. They seem to be way off the unit they used to be.