Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Wish we had an England manager that wasn't another one of those five at the back cretins.

So much attacking quality wasted - England could actually be quite exciting with Foden and Grealish in the same side.

I think it works with England

Mahrez is having a terrible season so far.

Is he?

Feels like he has been very hit and miss and lost his starting place of late.

Also seems off the pace for his typical numbers in recent seasons. 4 goals and 1 assist so far. 3 goals were in one game.

It's strange, obviously you do want to stay up and therefore hope to see teams below us lose, but there's part of me (not believing the takeover will happen) and kind of half hopes these Fulham's and co start picking up points to force Ashley's hand, or even we end up relegated and it'll serve him right. We obviously badly need the takeover, and while there is a chance, needs must, and we must stay up, but if it's just going to be Ashley and Bruce for 3 or 4 more years, and constantly hoping for 3 worse teams and nothing else, and an absolute shell of a 'football club' then I wouldn't be too arsed if they went down. The club is pretty much dead as it is at the moment anyway.

Wish we had an England manager that wasn't another one of those five at the back cretins.

So much attacking quality wasted - England could actually be quite exciting with Foden and Grealish in the same side.

I think it works with England

Been painful to watch last year or so, need to go back to 433. Stones looking back to his best is a bonus, should go straight back in. Ditch the Henderson/Rice due of safety. Pick either one, or preferably Phillips - Foden/Mount ahead, then Kane, Grealish, Rashford

Darlow deserves a call up, but honestly wouldn’t want him getting injured!