Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

So, if the Burnley tackle wasn't a red card after VAR check, Man U would have had a free kick in a dangerous position? Instead Burnley gain an advantage by having committed a red card challange? Have I got that right? :lol:

The red card by Burnley was cancelled out because of the foul by Shaw

Well then if you feel your player was fouled that means you should go in with both studs up to get a red card to stop the attack, because if you just commit a "professional foul" you just get a booking and they get a free kick.

Burnley gained an advantage by their player committing a red card challange (according to VAR), how is that the correct way to officiate a game?

How did  Burnley gain an advantage?

So, if the Burnley tackle wasn't a red card after VAR check, Man U would have had a free kick in a dangerous position? Instead Burnley gain an advantage by having committed a red card challange? Have I got that right? :lol:

Well then if you feel your player was fouled that means you should go in with both studs up to get a red card to stop the attack, because if you just commit a "professional foul" you just get a booking and they get a free kick.

Burnley gained an advantage by their player committing a red card challange (according to VAR), how is that the correct way to officiate a game?

Shaw’s challenge was being checked regardless of what happened after it.

How did  Burnley gain an advantage?

If the Burnley tackle is deemed to only be worthy of a yellow, Man U would have been given a free kick and the Shaw tackle would have been ignored right? Because you can only change goals, penalties and red cards.

The ref did give the Burnley player a yellow card initially

Aye, so if that stays, Man United gets the free kick and the Shaw tackle doesn't matter.

I’ve tried to understand your point but it gets harder and harder with every new post.

The ref did give the Burnley player a yellow card initially

Aye, so if that stays, Man United gets the free kick and the Shaw tackle doesn't matter.

The Shaw tackle always matters. It's the first incident point. That needs resolved before anything else matters.

Think it would be wrong to not give OGS credit for this Man Utd run. Still not convinced by him and I think he's relied heavily on Bruno, so will be interesting if he can keep it up without burning out but they're winning games and have got good strength in depth in the attacking positions

Think it would be wrong to not give OGS credit for this Man Utd run. Still not convinced by him and I think he's relied heavily on Bruno, so will be interesting if he can keep it up without burning out but they're winning games and have got good strength in depth in the attacking positions

Would be wrong not to for any of the runs he’s done

Man United are probably at their actual level across the season and with Liverpool and City have faltered so far it’s meant they’ve taken advantage which you can’t knock. Can definitely say all their forwards, particularly Rashford, have improved under him.

Liverpool game(s) are yuge and it really could be Tory Tory Man United if they win.

Man United are probably at their actual level across the season and with Liverpool and City have faltered so far it’s meant they’ve taken advantage which you can’t knock. Can definitely say all their forwards, particularly Rashford, have improved under him.

Liverpool game(s) are yuge and it really could be Tory Tory Man United if they win.

We haven't beat them in 3 years and I can't see it starting on Sunday. But we're closer, we're in contention. That's what this season was all about. So many areas we could improve as well.

We haven't beat them in 3 years and I can't see it starting on Sunday. But we're closer, we're in contention. That's what this season was all about. So many areas we could improve as well.

Would not be shocked if it’s the classic 0-0 borefest after being hyped relentlessly. Both teams would likely take too.

For any night owls it's nearly HT in the Libertadores semi final 2nd leg between Palmeiras and River Plate. The former won 3-0 in Argentina but it's 2-0 River now in the 2nd leg and they're all over Palm.

It's on BBC, Nigel Reo Coker I believe co-commentator. :lol: And remarkably he's not actually that terrible.