Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Never going to win FAC under Bruce/Ashley, so honestly would have preferred us to be knocked out by someone like Stockport. Arsenal away, goes under the radar too much, were never going to win that tie.

Would have been good to see The Steve's frantically panic as they hadn't factored in a National League side being able to defend his Bruceball. Added bonus being the pundits and fanboys having a front row seat to see how bad we are again. Hang the bastard out to dry a bit more following the Brentford awakening.

With a draw or better this will be the first time since 2017 Man Utd has topped the Premier League after a full round, the second time since Fergie left. Sack the manager, he's doing shit.

I see, I see.

They were top in 2018 as their match was the first in the league on a friday, but seventh after the rest had played.

Absolute drivel this so far mind.

I honestly don’t think Burnley are that bad in general tbh - Dyche has his critics but you can’t say he doesn’t extract every ounce from what he has available to him - they punch way above their weight