Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

That was a lush team goal by Brighton.

Great goal. Really well worked. We're f***ed. Proper f***ed.

We aren’t like  :lol: you and others are totally underestimating the impact ASM will have.

I bet we finish at least 6 points above 18th and Bruce and Ashley are still here in August.

We aren’t like  :lol: you and others are totally underestimating the impact ASM will have.

I bet we finish at least 6 points above 18th and Bruce and Ashley are still here in August.

I'll take that bet. Stake?

Loser has to get an Almiron tattoo.

Loser has to get an Almiron tattoo.

:lol:

Hey Yorkie[/member] still feeling like we won't go down? I need some positive thoughts.

My answer to the question: "do you think we'll go down?" is still 'no', but my general stance has obviously changed/confidence has dropped since we were discussing this prior to the Sheffield United game. We've still still got twenty games left to play so it's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that we collect the 15-20 points we'll need.

£20?

Deal. If I win, I'll donate to SBR Foundation or NUFC Foodbank.

Ok. Good man I will do the same then.

NUFC to finish 6 points or more above 18th and both Ashley and Bruce to be here on the first game of next season in August or September if it is delayed.

£20?

Deal. If I win, I'll donate to SBR Foundation or NUFC Foodbank.

Ok. Good man I will do the same then.

NUFC to finish 6 points or more above 18th and both Ashley and Bruce to be here on the first game of next season in August or September if it is delayed.

:thup: