Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Fair play to Rodgers, he’s doing a great job after their collapse last year and I’m still not sure they’re that good any time I watch them. Recruitment wise they’re ridiculous, even their duds they usually get rid of quite easily.

Whats most impressive for me is, as cliche as it is, they can win without being remarkable. Thought they were fairly average tonight against a decent Southampton side but won 2-0 still. Bodes well for them.

Combined with the investment off the pitch they're clearly in it for the long run.

Fair play to Rodgers, he’s doing a great job after their collapse last year and I’m still not sure they’re that good any time I watch them. Recruitment wise they’re ridiculous, even their duds they usually get rid of quite easily.

Whats most impressive for me is, as cliche as it is, they can win without being remarkable. Thought they were fairly average tonight against a decent Southampton side but won 2-0 still. Bodes well for them.

Combined with the investment off the pitch they're clearly in it for the long run.

Most games of theirs I’ve seen I’ve always been pretty underwhelmed aside from their win at Leeds but they get the job done more often that not. Almost they always play 7/10.

Most games of theirs I’ve seen I’ve always been pretty underwhelmed aside from their win at Leeds but they get the job done more often that not. Almost they always play 7/10.

Man City away they were brilliant. Against us they were pretty drab first half, but that was down to use being able to suck the life out of the game. Once they stepped it up second half and started trying we didn't stand a chance.

The one thing you get with Sammy Lee is, value for money, I'm not sure what he earns but it looks like he works for every penny, Newcastles crack team of coaches seem to spend more time sorting the days off and trying to find a way to play after 18 months and £100 million spend

Bale again on the bench.

Seems a strange decision to have signed him. He’ll maybe do well in a lesser league, but he’s probably done at the top level.

maybe its been more of a corporate decision that Jose's just gone along with. most people thought the fans would have been back in by now.

On Tuesday night the camera went onto Ramsdale a couple of time who was having issues with his eyes/ contact lenses

No doubt Bruce and our coaches missed that as if they had noticed it they could have drove us on up the pitch and test Ramsdale but  no

Guest neesy111

I'd just play Bale all the time, such a cracking player, needs constant games and you'd see the good stuff. Still only 31

Nah, not now.

2 world class managers have seen through him now.

I'd just play Bale all the time, such a cracking player, needs constant games and you'd see the good stuff. Still only 31

Nah, not now.

2 world class managers have seen through him now.

Lets swap him for Carroll