Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

There's been plenty of animosity between us and Villa

They chanted when you were relegated, that's pretty much the extent of it no?

Still fucking bleating on about it. Dear me, getting to NE5 esque levels this.

Two lads in tears and wanting to commit a war crime because a group of unrelated people won’t praise their hero who they love. Repeat 1-2 per week.

Two lads just calling people out on their shite you mean.

Keep fighting the good fight winning over the hearts and minds of many.

Look forward to you crying again tomorrow after King Ole destroys the Sheffield non-believers.

Guest neesy111

There's been plenty of animosity between us and Villa

They chanted when you were relegated, that's pretty much the extent of it no?

Nope

He's right about that mind.  Though the way in which Villa fans went on that day was ridiculous.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t get the stick Froggy gets decent poster and to be fair OGS is doing a great job IMO and has them well set up for a decent challenge at the title and other competitions.

Villa was prob a second derby for a bit, imo. It was extremely hostile the day we went down , and the other times I’ve been away there after.

I was at the game we went down, yeah the banners were annoying, but the atmosphere was vicious. If you’ve ever been to Villa Park, there’s like a pavilion bit you walk past to get to the away end, and there were blokes in their late 40s lined up against the railings screaming, “f***ing Geordie c***s” visceral anger before we even got in. I’ve not seen that at an away game before or since. Also being from there it wasn’t over after that, nearly every Villa fan I came across hated us

I had noticed for a while before that, listening to phone ins and reading blogs and just in general gauging the opinions of other fans towards us that Villa and Everton fans, really disliked us, which was weird because I don’t think we had any thoughts towards them.

Villa was prob a second derby for a bit, imo. It was extremely hostile the day we went down , and the other times I’ve been away there after.

I was at the game we went down, yeah the banners were annoying, but the atmosphere was vicious. If you’ve ever been to Villa Park, there’s like a pavilion bit you walk past to get to the away end, and there were blokes in their late 40s lined up against the railings screaming, “fucking Geordie cunts” visceral anger before we even got in. I’ve not seen that at an away game before or since. Also being from there it wasn’t over after that, nearly every Villa fan I came across hated us 

Didn't know that. :thup: Genuinely thought it was just because they were wankers the day you went down.

Their behaviour the day we went down was potentially the most embarrassing display from an opposition fanbase I've ever witnessed. Was beyond pathetic for a club with absolutely no connection. Over it now mind, they're actually fairly likable bar John Terry.

Everton have correctly earned their reputation as scouse mackems. An absolute pleasure watching their home games as well now without the whingiest crowd in European football.

Guest neesy111

I've seen plenty of NUFC fans call Everton the scouse mackems, not wonder why they hate us if they hear fans call them that.

Was the Everton thing not from something the King said? “We are operating in a different league” or similar when talking about them

Possibly I think there were a few players that turned them down for us when they qualified for the champions league? Both Everton and Villa seemed to resent the amount of media coverage we received even though most of it was negative.

Are people suprisd Man United aren't very well liked?

I think most would agree OGS has done a fair job so far this season, but a lot probably do want to see him fail because they don't want to hear the insufferable arrogance that'll come from their plastic fan base at the end of the season.

Especially after everything that has gone this season with 'project big picture' and the like.

Are people suprisd Man United aren't very well liked?

I think most would agree OGS has done a fair job so far this season, but a lot probably do want to see him fail because they don't want to hear the insufferable arrogance that'll come from their plastic fan base at the end of the season.

Especially after everything that has gone this season with 'project big picture' and the like.

This tbh

Guest neesy111

I should mention it's not a dig at Froggy as a fan, but surely most know Man United aren't liked amongst opposition fans.

Man Utd and Liverpool, because their supporters are found everywhere.

Never had a beef with Everton fans , I think the love in with Sunderland is a myth, ive seen a YouTube video of both sets of fans hating each other,I hate Pickford not Everton .

Sunderland seem to think they have this connection with a few clubs when in truth they don’t, no kunt likes them.

I should mention it's not a dig at Froggy as a fan, but surely most know Man United aren't liked amongst opposition fans.

Man Utd and Liverpool, because their supporters are found everywhere.

I know we aren't liked, partly because of a lot of plastic fans and partly because of the dominance over a 20-25 year period. I hate Liverpool but I'm still able to say they're class and give them credit when it's due though.

Loved Newcastle when I was over. Class city. Have no animosity really towards the club, I just think Shearer is a cunt.