Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

14 players costing between £450-500m win game of football. Shock.

Just as easy as that isn't it. We paid similar for Bruno to what you paid for Joelinton. Little bit more to it than the cost of the team surely?

Yeah, the wages.

Man U do have incredible depth. Maybe City have slightly more. But not a lot in it.

Has Shaw been good for a while? Or is it just the last two games against Liverpool where he’s turned into prime Ashley Cole.

No coincidence his form has improved since Tellas came in, plus winning breeds confidence

Just as easy as that isn't it. We paid similar for Bruno to what you paid for Joelinton. Little bit more to it than the cost of the team surely?

Yeah, the wages.

Fernandes is on £100k a week. Peanuts these days.

Yeah, the wages.

Are Lingard, Jones on more than this guy?

On a Newcastle board when 99% are struggling to have much interest in football

Man United vs. Liverpool, in the other games today thread where there's usually plenty of talk. We know why it's quiet. P.E. teacher Ole and can't do it against the big teams Fernandes have silenced a few. :thup:

Yeah, the wages.

Are Lingard, Jones on more than this guy?

They're both on £75k I believe. Fernandes won't be on this contract for long.

Think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that doesn't think Fernandes is a good player. It's also not untrue I say he has struggled a bit against the better teams, but he'll improve.

OGS is doing more than I expected this season, but I still think Man United could do better.

Think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that doesn't think Fernandes isn't a good player. It's also not untrue I say he has struggled a bit against the better teams, but he'll improve.

OGS is doing more than I expected this season, but I still think Man United could do better.

What's this absolute shite? You know fine well you have to adopt one school of thinking (OGS/Bruno are shit/overrated vs they're messiahs) and not change your mind. How dare you acknowledge there may be truth to both sides of it. Nonsense.

Man United vs. Liverpool, in the other games today thread where there's usually plenty of talk. We know why it's quiet. P.E. teacher Ole and can't do it against the big teams Fernandes have silenced a few. :thup:

We’re all massive Liverpool fans too.

No one cares mate.

Beat one of my oldest rivals, I know what I'll do I'll troll some Newcastle fans on their board

Not trolling, just pointing out how a lot of you were wrong which is perfectly fine to do, especially in the other games thread.

Sorry I'm not out celebrating in a pub or at Old Trafford, there is of course a global pandemic and national lockdown occurring at the moment.

Think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that doesn't think Fernandes is a good player. It's also not untrue I say he has struggled a bit against the better teams, but he'll improve.

Ole was supposed to be sacked by Christmas with us in mid-table. We're top of the league and just knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup while resting our best player. I'm not sure how much better we can do at the moment.

Ole was supposed to be sacked by Christmas with us in mid-table. We're top of the league and just knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup while resting our best player. I'm not sure how much better we can do at the moment.

Be in the Champions League

Liverpool had a competition winner at centre back tonight tbf and also rested one of their best players

Neil[/member] has Olsen been starting all the cup games?

Actually fancy the Ev for the cup.

Yeah, played the odd game in the league too.

I don't know what to make of us. We haven't played well since the first 4 games of the season yet still have a realistic shot at the top 4, and certainly top 6 (not that I think we'll get the former). We've struggled for consistency but at least we look more organised recently yet still thrown some stinkers, e.g. very recently at home to West Ham. Obviously got full faith in Carlo though and he'll need some more time and a couple more windows to mould the team more.