Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Wary of the new strain I think.

Liverpool's game at Anfield vs Leipzig likely to be moved to a neutral venue as if Leipzig come to England they'll all have to isolate for 10 days when they return to Germany

Guest neesy111

Professional performance for Man Utd, Real have been very disappointing - like they’ve never watched them before.

They've been in poor form after an excellent start this season.

Please. Don’t. Bite. It’s fucking tedious.

Why are you acting as if I'm trolling? I'm not. Need to be a blind man to not think Bruno is performing at the very top of the game at the minute. A very simple comment made in the other games thread while he played and scored twice. So wise up with that shite.

Really good result for Man Utd. Sociedad started decently but Man Utd could have been 6 or 7 up here.

Not entirely sure what the point of away goals is in these games mind

Had this conversation tonight. Away goals seem pointless.

Still think a one leg tie in a neutral venue was the way to go.

I won't, don't wanna get re voted in worst football poster  :D  On Bale I reckon Mou is making his life a pure misery behind the scenes as well.

Don't think Bale cares enough to care about how Mourinho treats him tbh :lol:

Why are you acting as if I'm trolling? I'm not. Need to be a blind man to not think Bruno is performing at the very top of the game at the minute. A very simple comment made in the other games thread while he played and scored twice. So wise up with that shite.

Aye. Aye. Because it’s been talked to death for the last couple months, after you win. Everyone’s had their say.

I won't, don't wanna get re voted in worst football poster  :D  On Bale I reckon Mou is making his life a pure misery behind the scenes as well.

Don't think Bale cares enough to care about how Mourinho treats him tbh :lol:

Prob not actually, but I bet he's at his most vindictive right now, you can see it when Bale's name gets brought up. I don't really get why Bale has gone this way, sure he lost pace but his attitude is weird now.

Wales fans still love him and he does try when he plays for them but it is odd. Clearly couldn’t give a shit about the fans at Spurs which is odd.

Aye. Aye. Because it’s been talked to death for the last couple months, after you win. Everyone’s had their say.

And after you lose (or win, or draw) you talk about Bruce. Every single game. And everyone has had their say. What's the difference?

Man United played tonight. Bruno scored twice. Its topical. We're in the other games thread. You should expect it, and there's nothing wrong with it.

There's no trolling. Just discussion on what's in front of you at that moment in time. All that needs said really. :thup:

Benfica's team is pretty interesting. Verthongen and Otamendi at the back, Taarabt and Weigl in midfield. Remember seeing Grimaldo a few years ago and thinking he'd be back at Barca in no time but not sure what has happened since