Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Obvious post is obvious, but City are insane at the moment. The sharpness and speed of their passing combined with every single one of their players having obscene close control is nearly impossible to beat. We weren't good by any means tonight but we were actually better than I thought we'd be, we didn't defend badly and they still should have had 6 or 7.

Aye, I rate Daniel Mann, sticks in my mind when we won away at Brighton ("and Perez finds the net!"), just a shame that much like managers, there are old, tired, shit options with a monopoly on the best gigs.

:thup: Wish Daniel Mann did Premier League games, he's class imo.

Aye, I rate Daniel Mann, sticks in my mind when we won away at Brighton ("and Perez finds the net!"), just a shame that much like managers, there are old, tired, shit options with a monopoly on the best gigs.

:thup: Wish Daniel Mann did Premier League games, he's class imo.

Agreed, he's great and that 'Perez finds the net' line has stayed with me also. Venemous!

Obvious post is obvious, but City are insane at the moment. The sharpness and speed of their passing combined with every single one of their players having obscene close control is nearly impossible to beat. We weren't good by any means tonight but we were actually better than I thought we'd be, we didn't defend badly and they still should have had 6 or 7.

The one thing I was so impressed with tonight was how good the close control was from pretty much every player for City. Absolutely unbelievable. Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez, Rodri, Sterling. Just sublime. They’re winning at a canter atm.

On the flip side...I still can’t believe Alex Iwobi cost 30 fucking million. What a waste. There seems fuck all about him

Guest neesy111

City casually smashing everyone around them while two of the greatest ever PL players aren't even fit. :lol:

Astonishing how they've managed without a proper striker.

City casually smashing everyone around them while two of the greatest ever PL players aren't even fit. :lol:

Astonishing how they've managed without a proper striker.

Been linked with a £150m move for Harold this morning - Spurs apparently need a few quid due to the new ground!

I'm not sure if he'd fit into their system?! I don't want him breaking Shearer's record but if he stays in England, then he will!

Would love to see Messi at City in that team.

Same. Obviously he’d be awesome in any team but be couldn’t be more perfect for City really. Desperate to see Messi play live before he retires too.

Guest neesy111

Would love to see Messi at City in that team.

Same. Obviously he’d be awesome in any team but be couldn’t be more perfect for City really. Desperate to see Messi play live before he retires too.

Seen him once, need to do it again.

Anyone else looking forward to watching Merino play again tonight? Hopefully Man U have a tough game and are knackered for Sunday.

We're knackered anyway. :lol:

Not losing points to Steve Bruce’s Newcastle sort of knackered though are you? ?