Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Ally McCoist should be co-commentator on a lot more games. BT Sport should get him as their main man. Love listening to him.

Aye, Sky need a shake up as well, Tyler ans Smith are just painful now.

They are awful - McCoist is miles better

Guest neesy111

Wor Luke blasting it, by his standards, in the back of the net for Sevilla. Had forgot he exsisted.

Scored plenty in Europa League last season including winner vs Man Utd.

I see Nut's already flagged it but I came in to say that Ally McCoist is the best co-commentator around.

Agreed, love his enthusiasm and excitement and unlike many of the whinging negative co-comms you get he sounds buzzing to be there.

Always thought he was class when he did the Champions League on ITV in the early to mid 2000s as well.

Guest neesy111

McCoist and Jon Champion are easily the best combination out there.

Compare that to BT's headline of fucking Fletch and Macca. :anguish:

Man City's league (and cups) to lose.

I don't just mean this season, I mean indefnitely and has been for a while.

McCoist and Jon Champion are easily the best combination out there.

Compare that to BT's headline of f***ing Fletch and Macca. :anguish:

Totally agree. Only contention I've ever had with McCoist is he's on the Bruce is doing a good job mantra band-wagon. And Jon Champion come to think of it has always been fine by me. Must be very under-rated in the commentary business - doesn't seem to spring to people's minds but maybe its like referees, you notice the bad ones more

Don't listen to much, watch even less, but cannot abide that monotone c**t Fletcher

Aye, Champion is underrated. That commentator who mainly does Championship (did a few games for us in the last Championship season) is underrated too, I think his name is Daniel Mann? Tyler is shite now and Drury is overrated as fuck imo.

Aye, I rate Daniel Mann, sticks in my mind when we won away at Brighton ("and Perez finds the net!"), just a shame that much like managers, there are old, tired, shit options with a monopoly on the best gigs.