Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Please. Don’t. Bite. It’s fucking tedious.

Why are you acting as if I'm trolling? I'm not. Need to be a blind man to not think Bruno is performing at the very top of the game at the minute. A very simple comment made in the other games thread while he played and scored twice. So wise up with that shite.

Aye. Aye. Because it’s been talked to death for the last couple months, after you win. Everyone’s had their say.

And after you lose (or win, or draw) you talk about Bruce. Every single game. And everyone has had their say. What's the difference?

Man United played tonight. Bruno scored twice. Its topical. We're in the other games thread. You should expect it, and there's nothing wrong with it.

There's no trolling. Just discussion on what's in front of you at that moment in time. All that needs said really. :thup:

Is there a man United forum where away fans obsess over their own players without anyone biting?

Fernandez is the best player ever, ole should be manager of the year, man united team of the year.

Nobody here would really fucking care enough to discuss it without there being a man united fan talking about it. That’s why it’s tedious.

Benfica's team is pretty interesting. Verthongen and Otamendi at the back, Taarabt and Weigl in midfield. Remember seeing Grimaldo a few years ago and thinking he'd be back at Barca in no time but not sure what has happened since

Seem to have totally flipped their massively successful transfer strategy which is odd, now they’re not as good and can’t get fans in.

Why are you acting as if I'm trolling? I'm not. Need to be a blind man to not think Bruno is performing at the very top of the game at the minute. A very simple comment made in the other games thread while he played and scored twice. So wise up with that shite.

Always thought they were trolling and you were biting  :lol: Bruno is obviously pure class and everyone knows that

Aye. Aye. Because it’s been talked to death for the last couple months, after you win. Everyone’s had their say.

And after you lose (or win, or draw) you talk about Bruce. Every single game. And everyone has had their say. What's the difference?

Man United played tonight. Bruno scored twice. Its topical. We're in the other games thread. You should expect it, and there's nothing wrong with it.

There's no trolling. Just discussion on what's in front of you at that moment in time. All that needs said really. :thup:

Is there a man United forum where away fans obsess over their own players without anyone biting?

Fernandez is the best player ever, ole should be manager of the year, man united team of the year.

Nobody here would really fucking care enough to discuss it without there being a man united fan talking about it. That’s why it’s tedious.

This. Every fucking week.

Can see Chelsea making a move for Haaland with Werner going the other way.

Nah. Werner is class. It was Lampard's fault he has been underperforming.

Rubbish. The man was missing sitters where he was through on gaol with the keeper to beat. If anything he cost Lampard his gig :lol:

And he's still been doing it since Tuchel came in. He looked poor again finishing against us over the weekend until he bundled one in.

The guy has fluffed simple chances all season. Can't be the managers fault if he's getting into great positions and messing up constantly.

There needs to be an objective standard for offsides though. Whether it’s decided by torsos, extended limbs or the daylight rule, we need to be able to draw a line between off and onside.

As long as we have the technology to take freeze frames and draw computerised lines there will always be ‘ridiculously’ tight decisions made. What’s the alternative? If you decide to go by whose torso is the closest to the goal line, you’ll end ruling people offside because of their nipples. Harsh? Not so because the next victims of a VAR decision will be asking, “Why can’t we have a nipple and a little bit tit?”

Rubbish. The man was missing sitters where he was through on gaol with the keeper to beat. If anything he cost Lampard his gig [emoji38]

And he's still been doing it since Tuchel came in. He looked poor again finishing against us over the weekend until he bundled one in.

The guy has fluffed simple chances all season. Can't be the managers fault if he's getting into great positions and messing up constantly.

Nah Froggy is right on this IMHO, he's class  and will kick on massively under Tuchel.

Always thought they were trolling and you were biting  :lol: Bruno is obviously pure class and everyone knows that

This. Now people start to change the narrative to make it out as if Froggy is in the wrong for discussing other games in the other games thread :lol:

Aye Froggys sound. He just has the unfortunate desire to talk about a team no one else fucking likes :lol: Which he's well within his rights to do. People can ignore it. Would prefer him here doing it than feeling the need to leave. Big fan of the supporters of other teams choosing to participate in football and other discussion on here. Makes it a better place. Even if Man United are wank, Fernandes looks better than he is because the rest of the players around him are usually bang average and Solksjaer is clearly no where near good enough.

Going back to Werner there was an extremely good article I read that went into depth about his finishing problems that he has apparently always had. He creates a massive amount of clear chances with his pace and anticipation but his technique when it matters lets him down. Here it is https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/25/chelsea-best-timo-werner-frank-lampard

Rubbish. The man was missing sitters where he was through on gaol with the keeper to beat. If anything he cost Lampard his gig [emoji38]

Nah Froggy is right on this IMHO, he's class  and will kick on massively under Tuchel.

We'll see about that. All I know is you cannot put his struggles down to Lampard that is ridiculous.

He was getting numerous opportunities created for him under Lampard and was making a mess of them.