Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I know for a fact that Feyenoord winning the Uefa cup 19 years ago still ranks as the best day of supporting their club for many Feyenoord fans here.

i know Froggy is taking the piss, but if these so-called big club players and fans care so little for it why don’t they just withdraw when they drop in from the CL group stage?

Not true at all. The mackems winning 6 in a row was the best moment for Feyenoord-friends.

Someone in peace said so on RTG.

Just now, HTT II said:

Froggy is sound as fuck btw, just a shame who he supports, he doesn’t deserve to be a Man Utd supporter. Honestly, as shit as we are and have been and as bad as Ashley is and has been, of all the clubs in the world, to be a Man Utd fan success or not, has to be shameful?

You had me in the first half, not going to lie. 

Congratulations to @ManUtd 
The only team to be knocked out of the Champions league , Europa league and European super league all in the same season 💪🏽🙌🏽✊🏾

Class seeing the fans of Leicester, Atletico, Lille, Villarreal absolutely losing their shit these last couple of weeks. Genuinely emotional stuff, so refreshing and energising to see.

24 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Nah. Ole will get the blame. Villarreal were completely and utterly outplayed and should never have been in with a sniff. He let us get tired and let them freshen up with the subs. 

He has zero trust in his bench. Biggest mistake of the night was taking off Greenwood instead of Rashford. 

Agree with that. Rashford should have been off about 70 minutes in. Wey, maybe not biggest, but still.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Guest HTT II

Unless Man City and LFC fuck up next season, even if Man Utd bought Sancho and Kane, they won’t win the league. Again Ole has done a decent job for me, but I can’t see him bridging this massive gap between also-rans/runner ups to winning actual proper silverware, especially the league. He would leave a good legacy behind, a team/job someone else could take on and succeed with, as I mentioned about Spurs and Arsenal, I’d be all over Conte if I were them too. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Rashford is class, but he had a shocker tonight.

He's been shite for ages. Carrying and injury. His pace still allows him opportunities but he needs a big rest. 

He shouldn't be starting for England at the euros. 

Rashford doesn’t look fit to me, looked absolutely petrified to have a run at a fairly full back and use himself change of pace. All the Man Utd players looked scared first half mind, particularly of losing the ball and not keeping it safe. Mad when the Villarreal keeper ain’t great. Played right into their hands too.

Guest HTT II
Just now, maze said:

I love it. Manure can f off back to the Super League. 

They wouldn’t even qualify for that these days [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

He shouldn't be starting for England at the euros. 

This is pretty self explanatory, right? We should be playing Foden and Sancho either side of Kane, right? 

Guest HTT II

Howay man Froggy is one of us, just that he supports a similar shitty bankrupt club like we do, at least we don’t lose European finals...

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Rashford doesn’t look fit to me, looked absolutely petrified to have a run at a fairly full back. All the Man Utd players look scared first half of losing the ball and not keeping it safe. Mad when the Villarreal keeper ain’t great.

Aye not at all. They desperately missed that pace to break the line and offer any kind of positive option for Pogba who had a lot of the ball and a lot of time. They had fuck all in them to break them down and get in by passing through them.