Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Sheriff celebrated that like they had won the CL, sad to see.

Need to set up a one off game against Young Boys, loser has to fold the club. But then if the winning team celebrates too much they get folded too 

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Sheriff celebrated that like they had won the CL, sad to see.

Agreed. Horrible to see.

Kick them and Scum Boys out the competition and get real clubs with proper history like Spurs and Arsenal in. 

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Sheriff have 14 wins in their last 16 games including against Real Madrid, Shakhtar, Zagreb, Red Star, a 7-0 win, a 7-1 win and two 4-0 wins.

Have they been taken over with a shed load of cash recently? What’s the craic with them?

They're laying down the law.

It says a lot about the imbalance of European football that the only shot Eastern European sides have these days of even bloodying a superclub's nose is if they're funded by some dodgy oligarch and can assemble a side of obscure globetrotting mercenaries. Look at the representatives this year and it tells a story - Zenit, Shakhtar, Sheriff. 

Still brilliant to see them win today obviously. 

1 hour ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Marsch struggling at Leipzig. Gonna set Yank managers in Europe back 5 years if he flops.

Weakened defence from last year, of course, but even for a Bundesliga team they seem to be prioritising being wide open at the back. Would imagine he’ll be given a free(ish) pass this season though unless it goes proper tits up.

I love watching Man City but they seem to play like they have Kane up front, constantly using the wings and crossing into the box where Kane should be, he would of had about 10 goals already if Levy hadn't spat the dummy out.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

I love watching Man City but they seem to play like they have Kane up front, constantly using the wings and crossing into the box where Kane should be, he would of had about 10 goals already if Levy hadn't spat the dummy out.

One of my mates follows City and I've been having this debate with him for ages.

"We're turning Torres into a number 9"
"Jesus could be a number 9 now Aguero has gone"
"We've got enough goals from midfield to not worry about spending a crazy amount on Kane, he's spent"

It's mental - Kane was available, Man City have unlimited funds, just buy him, win everything. I think they've got it in their heads that they'll have Haaland next season so why bother with Kane.

Edited by Shearergol