Southampton 2-0 Newcastle United - 06/11/2020 - post match from pg18

Disco

Matty Longstaff is not going to fix our lack of possession lol. Laughable.

Matty will at least perform better than Hendrick.

Doubt it, we could have the best midfielders in the world and they would look like shit under Bruce.

Barely interested in this. Some of the worst defending I've ever seen.

The defending's probably the only part of our game you could say was organised. :lol:

We are playing about 10 yards too high and with a huge gap between the defence and midfield. Need to sit deep and spring the break.

Guest neesy111

How can people like golfmag keep backing the shite that’s served up by Bruce week in and week out

Getting mixed up with Pardew.

The defending's probably the only part of our game you could say was organised. :lol:

We are playing about 10 yards too high and with a huge gap between the defence and midfield. Need to sit deep and spring the break.

I think that's just confused management, don't think the defenders themselves have done a bad job considering.

How can people like golfmag keep backing the s**** that’s served up by Bruce week in and week out

Eh?

Have you not seen him on Twitter? tongue right up Bruce’s arse

Nope, but why don’t you just tweet that question to him rather than asking it on here?

I think that's just confused management, don't think the defenders themselves have done a bad job considering.

I suppose I meant team defensive performance.