Brentford 1-0 Newcastle United - 22/12/2020

Disco

Great performance, just glad 3000 f***ing idiots weren’t wasting their time and money to see it.

Bruce out

Should never ever have been given the job.

Glad we got beat, hope city liverpool and Leicester smash the f*** out of us , the only way Mike may think time to get shot.

We paid £3million for this fat mess of a fraud, £3million  :lol:

That right there is the difference - a well trained side against a dinosaur kebab boy buttfuck with 4 strikers on the pitch is somehow "tactics"

Fuck Bruce. Fuck the pundits and fuck the neutrals who think we should be happy with where we are. And fuck Ashley too

Two years in a row with incredibly lucky draws until a half decent team pops up to take care of things. Doesn't take much.

What is there to look forward to when we play, man? It's soul-destroying stuff to watch. There can't be anybody out there of sound mind who still supports Bruce, Shirley?

4 strikers on the pitch at the end was just typical of the way we approach each match; no fucking idea. Shelvey as captain perfectly encapsulates the state we're in and the way the club is run. A chancer who should be nowhere near the first 11, let alone armband.

What is there to look forward to when we play, man? It's soul-destroying stuff to watch. There can't be anybody out there of sound mind who still supports Bruce, Shirley?

4 strikers on the pitch at the end was just typical of the way we approach each match; no fucking idea. Shelvey as captain perfectly encapsulates the state we're in and the way the club is run. A chancer who should be nowhere near the first 11, let alone armband.

Wouldn't mind Shelvey having the armband if he'd play the first 20 mins with a fag hanging out his mouth.

The old Pardew special, hoy strikers on and remove all shape and players that might be able to find them.

This club man. :lol: I will never see a trophy.

I just want to enjoy watching/supporting us. Couldn’t care less about a trophy these days.

I miss the feeling of being a kid and being in a cup competition with the hope we might win it, and the genuine feeling of when we went out that maybe next year will be the year. It never was, but there was a hope and a purpose.

The old Pardew special, hoy strikers on and remove all shape and players that might be able to find them.

The team had shape before the subs?

Shit has to be hitting the fan now if we won  he could of lived off the semi final till January anyway... season is over in next 2 weeks ... nailed on 3 defeats  on the bounce in the league will see us move ever closer to the drop zone... then arsenal away in the cup as bad as they are atm theres no way were beating them.... absolute dog shite  today, genuinely couldn't be true that klopp wanted lewis he is fucking  dreadful, and  longstaff is horrible  really horrible,

Just needs to be said again: we played a full strength side and Bruce was still hoping it might be enough to get through. They dropped half their team and still strolled through as they fully expected. :lol:

what the fuck were the substitutions about? someone really has to ask him.

take our 3 fastest players off, take our only mobile midfield threat off, take off the only winger who's threatened their goal, leave on 2 slow midlfielders who hadnt hit a decent pass all game.... just to get 4 strikers on the pitch - 4 strikers!!! with no one to supply them!

the aim was obviously just to playhoofball and get a flukey goal off a ricochet or something. fucking amazing. not even with hindsight. texts/whatsapp/instagram messages going off the scale just after the subs.

This club man. :lol: I will never see a trophy.

I just want to enjoy watching/supporting us. Couldn’t care less about a trophy these days.

That's probably it. Especially with the Leeds conversations of late. If were going to be going nowhere (and we are) its an utter waste of a life as a fan to watch our silage as opposed to experiencing the ups and downs of playing like Leeds, who may also not being going anywhere. But they're trying and have hope. Two other things, until 2007 that were rightly taken for granted here and everywhere else that would be like a paradise now.

Great performance, just glad 3000 f***ing idiots weren’t wasting their time and money to see it.

Bruce out

Should never ever have been given the job.

Glad we got beat, hope city liverpool and Leicester smash the f*** out of us , the only way Mike may think time to get shot.

We paid £3million for this fat mess of a fraud, £3million  :lol:

Plus salary, big transfer kitty and allowing him to sign/resign a load of squad cloggers (Shelvey/Ritchie/Carroll) plus the cost of them. It's more like £120M. Fucking joke. 3m would have been too much.

I have reached a new low level after that showing. My 25 years of supporting the team has obviously had some highs and ridiculously low lows, but tonight was the lowest I’m feeling against everything.

We are just a pathetic excuse for a team, no fight, leadership, ideas or invention, tactical organisation - the list could go on forever.

We have a manager that has no ideas about the game in 2020 whatsoever. He sent that team out knowing we would lose with the amount of hype he gave Brentford and the clear lack of thought about how to beat the opposition. Brentford were there to be beaten by a decent side and we have a dinosaur that doesn’t understand the simple things, has no comprehension about the modern game - I mean he takes off any pace, movement and creativity to play four stickers for the final 20 minutes with no idea to use them!

I’m feel like Almiron with his head in his hands - I’m just so sad