Elliot Anderson (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

joeyt

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

This must be a secret handshake deal between us and Forest. Fully expect us to buy one of their players this summer for an overblown fee to give them some cash back. 

Forest buy Wood, Shelvey and Anderson to keep us afloat. There's got to be something going on. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

£35m is a lot more than I thought we'd get for him. Unless it's inflated because we're paying over the odds for their keeper, who knows.

Only just seen this is for £35 million!!!

What the hell?! That is outrageous.

5 minutes ago, Pilko said:

£35m is a lot more than I thought we'd get for him. Unless it's inflated because we're paying over the odds for their keeper, who knows.

Realistically how much over the odds can it be? He's 30 yrs old and can't even get in their first team.

33 minutes ago, KaKa said:

This is very strange man.

I'm arguing my view point with other people, as is the nature on a forum. There are people that agree with me and there are people that don't.

You seem to be taking it personally and as some sort of attack, claiming I am gleefully baiting people. 

People take cheeky digs at each other all the time on here. When it's someone you don't typically agree with that does it, then suddenly they are some evil villain.

Just relax and don't take everything so seriously. 

Speaking of cheeky digs, whatever happened to MrRasberryjam?

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Realistically how much over the odds can it be? He's 30 yrs old and can't even get in their first team.

I think Anderson is worth around £20m, but then you add the £5m English tax on. So I'd say the fee is probably £10m-ish heavy and based on what Forest paid for the keeper originally (circa £7m) would assume it's a £5-10m fee.

Total guesswork on those numbers like but it could be about right.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

No idea. Been gone for a while now.

He decided to play silly buggers in the Traitors thread unaware that Traitors is Serious Business. 

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I think Anderson is worth around £20m, but then you add the £5m English tax on. So I'd say the fee is probably £10m-ish heavy and based on what Forest paid for the keeper originally (circa £7m) would assume it's a £5-10m fee.

Total guesswork on those numbers like but it could be about right.

This makes sense actually :thup:

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

£35m is absurd but fair play to Forest. Chris Wood has obviously put a good word in. 

It's an incredible fee.

The data does paint a very good picture of Anderson when you look at it though, and so in this age of sports data, perhaps that has really worked in our favour.

chrome_screenshot_17May202411_28_23BST.thumb.png.87f52bee7765b56009ae3b42b580f469.png

chrome_screenshot_17May202411_26_31BST.thumb.png.125aa88736fcbdb52f176d0f85d389f0.png

Its good coin, no doubt, amazing how that soothes so much.

Think Anderson is definitely good enough to be a squad player with us even at the levels where at and/or hoping to get to but in these times unfortunately that's a very saleable asset is how things are going to end up being looked upon as.

Was longing for him to notch for us as it was if I'd known this was around the corner, more so.

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

Working overtime here so not able to keep up. BBC were reporting that we were after Elanga coming back the other way. What’s the craic with that? 

Elanga not involved. Forest not looking to move him at this moment in time.