Elliot Anderson: joins Nottingham Forest on a permanent deal with 5 year contract (Official)

joeyt

4 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Working overtime here so not able to keep up. BBC were reporting that we were after Elanga coming back the other way. What’s the craic with that? 

Forest with shelvey and wood fresh in their mind stuck their hand down the back of the sofa and found some greek regen 10th choice GK.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

It’s not the actual fee. We’re taking their useless third choice goalkeeper for an as yet unknown fee

But for the immediate purpose of us selling it is, the fee for the 'useless third choice goalkeeper' will be spread over 3 or 4 years

6 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

But for the immediate purpose of us selling it is, the fee for the 'useless third choice goalkeeper' will be spread over 3 or 4 years

I know, but it explains the inflated 35m fee we’re getting for Anderson doesn’t it..?

Great fee if true, he didn't want to go, but no doubt he's getting more money and more importantly, i bet he's been guaranteed 1st team football, not necessarily starting every game but involved all the time.  Whereas, he would have been on the fringes staying with us, especially with a fit squad, new players and the return of Tonali. Hope it goes well for him.

It's probably a better career move for him anyway. First team football at Forest is better than being way down the pecking order for us. Especially at this stage of his development.

Good business for us too, getting nearly what we paid for Bruno [emoji38]

Calm down lads. Some figure fiddling going on for PSR. We are probably getting £25m for Anderson with that useless keeper making up the rest. Even so, that's still a good fee for him, Miley is clearly more talented.

Just now, Beth said:

Calm down lads. Some figure fiddling going on for PSR. We are probably getting £25m for Anderson with that useless keeper making up the rest. Even so, that's still a good fee for him, Miley is clearly more talented.

I'm not convinced about Miley yet tbh. I fancied Anderson more with our style of play. Miley obviously got plenty of time to improve

9 minutes ago, jack j said:

I'm not convinced about Miley yet tbh. I fancied Anderson more with our style of play. Miley obviously got plenty of time to improve

Yes he needs to bulk up a bit and work on his conditioning, but I think he's got a higher ceiling than Anderson ability wise.