Elliot Anderson

joeyt

Thought he was the best I’ve seen from him in ages. Was the player I saw in preseason. He’s gotta use his strength and brain to his advantage because he’s really damn good. He’s got quite a unique way he shifts the ball and creates space for himself. 

What I love is that he is always showing for the ball, and when he doesnt get it, he is visibly upset. 

Think we have missed a few passes to him where he was in such a great position to played in. 

His positioning is really good

2 hours ago, arnonel said:

What I love is that he is always showing for the ball, and when he doesnt get it, he is visibly upset. 

Think we have missed a few passes to him where he was in such a great position to played in. 

His positioning is really good

He reminds me a bit like Phil Foden.

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Interesting. When and where do you spray your piss about? And why?

Be specific please and don’t spare on the details. 

When I’m drunk - one Christmas I was drunk pissing and heard a tapping, genuine thought it was the little drummer boy drums. Looked down and it was the sound of my piss bouncing off the toilet mat.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

When I’m drunk - one Christmas I was drunk pissing and heard a tapping, genuine thought it was the little drummer boy drums. Looked down and it was the sound of my piss bouncing off the toilet mat.

sometimes I do that in our hallway before I go to work. 

Excellent yesterday but against wank opposition. When he starts performing like that against more competitive teams he’ll definitely have earned his place.

But all the right signs. He deserves to be kept in for next game at least.

Big Joe coming back will give some selection problems.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Excellent yesterday but against wank opposition. When he starts performing like that against more competitive teams he’ll definitely have earned his place.

But all the right signs. He deserves to be kept in for next game at least.

Big Joe coming back will give some selection problems.

And eventually when little joe comes back

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And eventually when little joe comes back

We might not see an in form Joe Willock until next season. He’s had no pre season.

We should take it that there’ll be 5 in competition for the first team. Bruno, Longstaff, Tonali, Anderson and Joelinton which should be enough to cover most if our games.

If we start picking up injuries there may be trouble.