Newcastle United 3-2 Southampton - 06/02/2021

BlueStar

Great Bruce will be here forever fucking cunts

Nah, he's more than shown he's not up to the task for any semblance of an ambitious owner and will be gone the moment Ashley goes. And it doesn't really make any difference all the whilst Ashley's here.

I said it last week, but I'm just at the stage now where I want us to win because I want us to stay in the league for if/when a takeover happens.

Nah, he's more than shown he's not up to the task for any semblance of an ambitious owner and will be gone the moment Ashley goes. And it doesn't really make any difference all the whilst Ashley's here.

I said it last week, but I'm just at the stage now where I want us to win because I want us to stay in the league for if/when a takeover happens.

Aye. :thup: Where I'm at too.

If Darlow and Hendrick possessed brains that would have been simple.

Very harsh on Darlow. Made some great saves to keep us in it.

He wouldn't have had to if he wasn't beaten easily at his near post, and hugging the far post for the free kick.

Agghh, hate BT so much..

That man child Jake Humphrey saying some nonsense like,

'all the fans have asked, entertain us... well today they did'

That was not entertainment.

Considering he is usually spot on with our fanbase opinion, I'm going to assume it was a joke.

Aye. :thup: Where I'm at too.

Pretty much, its all about the takeover really, otherwise there is no point in the club, not whatsoever, so anything that furthers that to happen the better really, and staying in the Prem does that.

Fair play to the lads for that, when we went down to 10 and even more so down to 9. Superb. Hendrick can get to fuck and I never want to see him in a black and white shirt again. Bruce can still get to fuck too; the conditioning/injury issues we have since he's came to the club is no coincidence. Loaning out Lejeune seems like a master stroke.

With 11 we scored 3 and should've been 4-1 up before the red card and Ward-Prowse free kick. Ah whey, 3 points.

Guest neesy111

I'll give Bruce credit for the backs to the wall stuff, he's made the team used to it......

Jones gets the credit for how we are approaching games now though.

Guest reefatoon

Fancy getting beat off a 9 man Newcastle who had Krafht, Shelvey and Joelinton on the pitch. That’s next levels of shitness and they should be kicked out the league for that alone. That has to be more embarrassing for them than the 9-0 drubbing midweek. 

Fancy getting beat off a 9 man Newcastle who had Krafht, Shelvey and Joelinton on the pitch. That’s next levels of shitness and they should be kicked out the league for that alone. That has to be more embarrassing for them than the 9-0 drubbing midweek. 

They were shite, like. Conditions may have contributed to not being able to get it on the deck and fashion opportunities but still, it was easy for us. Just had to be organised.

Guest neesy111

Fair play to Hass, he literally went 'No' when they asked him if the deserved anything from the game

Aye, no excuses as well.

Jones massive impact

Miggy 10 out of 10

Joelinton disgrace

Joelinton was poor but picking him out as a disgrace and not mentioning Hendrick is a bit baffling.

Na I thought the ref thought the foul was by Willock so brought the yellow card out, if he thought it was Hendrick he wouldn't have booked him with him already on a yellow