Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I wouldn't mind but he started this whole "fans to blame" and then f***s off without adding anything to the debate. He's just a f***ing wum knob

I said the fans have to take plenty of the blame which plenty of others also agree with then I have been busy at work. I fail to see the issue with that or how that is been a wum and who you calling a knob!? You sheep.

Random. You’ve lost me.

You're the same bellend we've had on here under various usernames many times before.  Even after you've been told again and again that your repetitive one track boring patter is lifting you still keep coming back to annoy the s*** out of everyone by saying the same f***ing thing over and over again.

I look forward to calminthechaos disappearing fairly shortly and then another complete fuckwit showing up under whatever stupid username you choose registering to ensure that this remains the rancid cesspit section of the forum.

Please get the message and just f*** off.

Who are you? Never even seen you post on here before. You clearly have the wrong person or some form of paranoia.

Nothing at all wrong with any of the posts I have said. For whatever reason you just clearly have a issue with somebody.

45k NUFC fans turned up to this c***s first game after he replaced Benitez ffs  :o :knuppel2:

45k  :idiot2: and we wonder why this club is fucked

I hold the 45k strong donnay army that attended this cunts first game in the same regard as I do big Mike and Bruce.

He posted this 2 days ago with no bites so posted almost exactly the same thing yesterday just to get a reaction. Then sits at home stroking himself to frenzy as it gets 2 pages of responses.

Repetitive wum fuckwit.

Guest neesy111

Why is he comparing the results of a promoted championship team with a mid-table premier league team?

This was my first thought.

Guest reefatoon

If the takeover has gone down the swanny, then I am more than happy for these utter morons to keep hold of their fat useless hero.

Hang on, is CalmintheChaos[/member] actually Tubestationatmidnight[/member]  ?

Aye.  CDM, Fitzgerald etc.  Relentless nob.

County Durham Mag[/member] , Fitzgerald[/member] , Tubestationatmidnight[/member] , My Silent Face[/member] and now that account. All with the same relentlessly shite patter. So weird. :lol:

Probably should waited till after the Wolves result, if we win it will look a bit flat.

Because he hasn’t been s*** yet?

This is true, but his pundit mates will jump on the Newcastle fan hating bandwagon even more with their "we told you so" shit.

I don't know what I hate more, Bruce speaking or lazy pundits defending him.

https://theathletic.co.uk/2411563/2021/02/26/shearer-mailbag-keane-bust-up-england-retirement-and-now-or-never-for-kane/

As a mate of Steve Bruce, do you find it hard watching what’s happening at the club now? — Kevin M

Why did you tell Steve Bruce not to take the job and what was his response? — Howard S

What would your advice be to him today — Alex W

It’s not particularly nice reading and hearing the criticism he’s getting, Kevin, but I understand it and it’s warranted. Why? Because Newcastle are fourth-bottom, three points above the relegation positions. True, we’ve lost our best player in Callum Wilson, but as I said about Liverpool, that can’t be an excuse.

I didn’t think we were in a relegation battle until a couple of weeks ago, but Fulham have had a fantastic spell — you have to give them and Scotty Parker great credit — and Newcastle haven’t.

This situation is precisely the reason I didn’t want Steve to take the job in the first place. It’s not impossible or impossible circumstances, but it’s very, very difficult. It’s a very difficult club, full stop. I’ve been there and done it, albeit for a limited time. I know how they operate and I didn’t want Steve to be part of it. Having said that, I took it all those years ago. I felt the pull. And so I can’t be a hypocrite and criticise him for wanting to have a go.

Alex, when we speak, it’s never about tactics or about players or anything like that. I don’t think that would particularly help. I don’t even want to speak about that stuff with him.

In terms of changes that could be made now, it’s a problem. I don’t think the squad is full of answers. Steve had no input in the players signed by the club during his first summer window and I can’t for the life of me see what the strategy was. Signing Joelinton for £40 million and giving him the No 9 shirt when he isn’t a centre-forward? What was the thinking there?

Steve has had to try and find a way of playing and it hasn’t been easy. The key thing is getting Wilson back as soon as possible, because without him you only have to consider the numbers. Who scores goals? Miguel Almiron has looked a better player higher up the pitch, but his numbers are still poor. Allan Saint-Maximin scored against Manchester United, but it’s the same with him. Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll, Joelinton — look at their stats, too.

Newcastle’s season is the next four or five games. That’s what it boils down to.