Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Steve had no input in the players signed by the club during his first summer window and I can’t for the life of me see what the strategy was. Signing Joelinton for £40 million and giving him the No 9 shirt when he isn’t a centre-forward? What was the thinking there?

Maybe he should tell Steve this then, because he's repeatedly said he's in control of transfers and it was him who signed Joelinton.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/09/steve-bruce-insists-it-was-he-who-decided-to-buy-joelinton-14-months-ago-newcastle-united/

You can say what you want about tactics, it's about the players.

That's very fucking handy isn't it? Totally removing himself from the situation and heaping all of the responsibility on the same set of players he threw under the bus last week. He's putting all of the pressure on the squad after he slagged them off for being in their comfort zones for too long. He's a fucking cunt. I bet they absolutely fucking despise the fat arsehole. 

You can say what you want about tactics, it's about the players.

That's very fucking handy isn't it? Totally removing himself from the situation and heaping all of the responsibility on the same set of players he threw under the bus last week. He's putting all of the pressure on the squad after he slagged them off for being in their comfort zones for too long. He's a fucking cunt. I bet they absolutely fucking despise the fat arsehole.

Nail. On. Head.

I want to say I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bit more of a player revolt soon, but I don't think the majority of them give a shit either way.

He literally makes me want us to go down. I don't want him to have anything he can class as success. I want him to fail at everything. I've never hated someone involved in football like this before.

Pretty much where I'm at now.