Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

54 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Northern echo echoing the mirror and star stories that Bruce still hasn't heard from the new owners since the Spurs game and will be back in training tmrw and preparing for palace. :bluestar: hope they are wrong.

You mean today?

I think its just a case of negotiations with the new manager and DOF taking longer than expected, the fact Bruce has been humiliated day after day for the past fortnight is just a bonus 

Guest reefatoon

Absolute shambles if he is still in charge at Palace. The bloke is poison. The players aren’t playing for him, the fans fucking detest him yet he is still there. I won’t be listening to the match on Saturday as the result will be a forgone conclusion. One man is causing so much bad feeling and negativity. Just remove the cunt and the place will instantly lift.

For what it's worth, I've just had a message from a mate who works with a friend of Bruce's brother and apparently he was sacked yesterday morning. Time will tell, but I'm going to be distraught if he waddles into training this morning. 

1 minute ago, deejeck said:

For what it's worth, I've just had a message from a mate who works with a friend of Bruce's brother and apparently he was sacked yesterday morning. Time will tell, but I'm going to be distraught if he waddles into training this morning. 

They've probably signed him as a new defender!

54 minutes ago, deejeck said:

:lol:

Edited by Klaus

23 minutes ago, alexf said:

That's a classic opening ITK line. Love it :)

I know, I know. I'll hang my head in shame if it's bollocks. 

He did also say that he's already back down in Manchester. I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but we'll all know in a couple of hours. 

I’ve also been informed he was sacked yesterday, but nothing will be announced officially until the new manager is in place (hopefully 3.00pm Friday) and that he won’t be taking training today or any other day, ever again.

Just now, HTT II said:

I’ve also been informed he was sacked yesterday, but nothing will be announced officially until the new manager is in place (hopefully 3.00pm Friday) and that he won’t be taking training today or any other day, ever again.

Think we would know today regardless because someone will be at the ground to see if he turns up